CHAP 18

After Yibo dressed up he immediately went down with red cheeks. He sat down next to Zhan who is feeding his son with cereal. Yizhan Wiggled and raised his hands to Yibo. Zhan look at him but the young man avoid his eyes and he slowly get Yizhan from him. Zhan smirked and continue feeding his son. Their family just enjoy the scene they watching right now.

While they are having their meals the two older ladies flinch when they smell their mate's scent near them. They immediately look around and stand up. They run infront of the door and opened it. They jumped in happiness when the saw their mates standing there smiling at them.

"HUbby!!!!" Mrs. Xiao screamed
"Honey!!!!" Mrs Wang screamed .

The two clung in their mate as if they are the only one existing there.
"I missed you" They both said.

"I missed my wife too" The old mans said and hug their wife.

While their kids lowered their faces they felt embarrassed by their mothers acted infront of everyone.
" Ohhh My pups!!!" The two older man said and went to hug them. Qiren hug haikuan and YIbo but he hug Yibo longer as if he don't want let go his youngest child.
"Dad.... I missed You.." He said and hug back.

"I miss you too my son..." Wang Qiren said. Everyone watch their interaction.

On the corner Fengmian patted his son. "How are you son??" He asked. Zhan look at him and smile. "Im good dad..." He said. "Good then . How about your...." Fengmian didn't continue when Zhan interrupted him. " Aiyoo dad. Im okay don't mind it its not a big deal. As if im going to die easily." He said while laughing. But Fengmian just glare at him. "But Zhan its your...."
"Dad... plsss let just focus on our problem first. My problem is not a big deal for me." Zhan said and look at them.
" Aishhh You always think of another before your self." He said and left his son.

Zhan look at everyone and smile. Then he look at Yibo "I love you.." He whispered and joined them.

Time passed Xiao and Wang olders become more alert specialy now that Yibo already shown his second form. They aslo informed their kids of what happening right now. At first they panicked but in the end they already understand. But Yibo is the effected the most. He freak out when he heard that the Wen's wants him. HE panicked and his body were trembling. Luckily Zhan was there to calm him down. Zhan assured him that he will protect him no matter what happens. Yibo calm a bit and fall asleep in his arms. Zhan first took him ti his room before he went back.

"Zhan out time is already limited. Sooner or later they will attack us." His father said.
Zhan brushed his hair. " Then i have no choice but to fight." he said that makes everyone shocked.
"Zhan!! Are you insane you're not stayble yet!?!?!" They said but Zhan glared at them.

"What do you want me to do sit here?!?! No!! I can't let anyone take my mate away from me!!. I'll kill them..." He growled and stand up. "No one will take him away from me. even if I die.." Zhan coldly said and walk upstairs. He entered Yibo's room and watch the angel sleeping peacefully.

"I will protect you no matter what. Dying by protecting my mate will be worthy for me." He said and kiss him in the fforehead before he walk out.

Zhan went straight his room and went to his baby who is sleeping. He smile and kiss him in the fore head.

On the other side an old man sitting in his chair sipping his coffee. He smirked while looking at the picture in his hands. "Ive waited a long time for you. If its not because of that Xiao we still be together until now. You became more pretty than your past life Lan Wangji" He said and kiss the picture.

He signaled one of his men to come close to him. "Next week when the full moon appear. Prepare Xiao Zhan will die in my arms." He said and laugh.

"Oh Xiao Zhan.. Xiao Zhan let see if you're still able to protect your family spaecialy him this time." He said and sip his coffee.

On the dark corner there is a shodow that standing there all the time and listening to everything that old man said. "Do you think You will succeed this time?? Not anymore bastard" That person said and slowly walk away. She took her phone and message the number.

"NExt week full moon.... attack... be ready..." She send it and smile.

On the other side Zhan receive a text message. He smirked... "This woman really...." He said and reply.

"good job. Thank you for the tips Miss Wen.." He said and he receive a reply again.

"Stop calling me Miss wen.....I hate that name.." She reply.

"ohh sorry Miss Ziyi. Is it okay now??" Zhan asked.

"Better. By the way how the baby." She asked.

Zhan smile. I thought She don't care about the baby... "He's doing fine... He loves Yibo so much just like you said on that letter." he replied.

"Okay... Bye Need to go." She replied.

Zhan walk to the olders. " I receive a tips. Next week full moon be ready." Zhan said and sit down. everyone became silent. "Don't worry. I have someone to take to somewhere. You will be safe there." Zhan said... And the olders look at him unbelievable.

"Zhan!!!! Are you insane??" Qiren and Fengmian said.

"Don't worry. Ill be fine. Kim and Yubin will take you there before the full moon appear." He said and the two woman already crying.

"We will stay too.." Cheng and Haikuan who appeared behind the door said. Zhan look at them in shoced. He shooked his head. "Stubborn."

"Zhan baby. Tell me How can you fight?? You're not stable." His mother asked. Zhan look at her with hurted eyes.
"Mom trust me.. Im not weak. this fight is for my mate. And if I die.... then I'll be be because I died protecting my love." Zhan said and smile.

"I-Ihate you!!!!" His mother said and walked out. Zhan become upset seeing his mother crying. But he need to do this for them He need to end this beside this is his game in the first place and in his every game he don't let anyone win against him.

Zhan went back to his room while grinning. He took his phone and type a message.

"Its going according to the plan so be ready." Zhan and click the send.

I hope you like this chapter"