Chapter 27

The two went in the library. The one is keeping his cold stoic faces while the one is smiling like an idiot.

"Lan Zhan did you missed me??" Wei Wuxian asked when they already inside. Lan Wangji theows him a cold glare and went to his sit. Wei Wuxian is about to follow him when Wangji talk.

"Go to your seat and copy the
Rules.." he said and opened a book.
Wei Wuxian pouted and went to his seat. He started copying the rules while glancing and Wangji time to time. He dont know why but he feels something in him that he can't explain. Then he remembered his father's words.
Abnormal beats of heart, the world seems slow moving, and a butterflies in his stomach. Those symptoms that his fathers said he felt those to Wangji.
He even assumed that ths mate his looking is him but he be assure until full moon where he can finally find his mate.

Wei Wuxian takes a break first and stare and the young omega who drowned in his book.
'He really looks so beautiful in every angle.'
He murmured.
"Wei Ying write dont stare.." Wangji said and flip a pahe on the book he's reading.
"Ahhh hahaha Yes beautiful" Wei Wuxian said and continue writing.

When He reach A hundred copies Wangji decided to continue it tomorrow which made Wei Wuxian happy because he can have chance to see the beautiful omega again.
The two end their dah with a slight mile before they went in their room.

Wei Wuxian is humming while walking in their room when he saw Jiangcheng waiting for him outside.

"Wei Wuxian see what you did." Jaing Cheng said while glaring at him.
"Aiyooo A-cheng chill.....I know you're worried but Im fine" Wie Wuxian said while grinning and that makes the younger on blushed.

Its true that Jiang Cheng is worried but not for Wei Wuxian but to Lan Wanji. He know his senior brother very well....

"Dream on!! Im not worried about you!! Im worried to Lan Wangji..."Jiang chemg said.

"A-cheng dint worry I wont... I like him." Wuxian said and Jiang Cheng got shocked.
"Then how about your mate???"he asked
Wei Wuxian stop smiling. "He is here..." he said and went to his bed and layed down.

Jiang Cheng follow him. He stay silent because he kniw that Wei
wuxian is messed up right now.

"Did you already eat??" He asked. Wei wuxian shake his head.
"I prepared some food here Wei Wuxian come and lets eat already." He said.
Wei wuxian look at him.
"I thought you already eaten." He asked.
"I waited for you brat." He said and glare.
Wei Wuxian smile and went to his sit.
"Aiyoo
A-cheng your such a good brother. I wish in my next life you and Shijie will be my siblings." He said and eat. Jiang Cheng just shook his head and eat also.

On the other side Ziyuan and and her daughter is preparing for leaving also when suddenly Ziyuan fall down and herneyes turned white.

JiangmYanlin terrified and call her father crying.
"Father!!! Father!!! Uncle!!! Uncle!!!! Mother collapsed!!"she shouted and the to older man rub to them.

"She's having a vision!!" Fengmian said and look so worried.

Everyone got shocked what Madam Ziyuan said.
It a two vision but those both will change the future.
Everyone went in silent.  And Master Wei collapsed on the floor.
"I-its their faith."he said and cry Master Jiang calmed him down while Jiang Yanli calming her mother too.
"We cant already change it. Theres no use of scaping. Its for him to choose his path."Ziyiuan said and hug her daughter.

Madam Jiang and Jaing Yanli didn't continue leaving. They already decided to stay and be with their pack.

On the other side Lan Wangji looking at the half moom. The full moon is near  and he will finally see his mate. There a part of him that he dont want that moment to come. He wants the time to stop and run away and be with his love one. Because evwn though he will find his mate he cant marry him because he already betrothed with the youngest son of Wens.

Lan Wanji remember Wei Wuxian and he cannot help but to fall in love with him. He wants that man and ni one will steal him from his
Arms.

On the other side Wei Wuxian is sleeping when he dreams about him with a woman..
It was dark  and smells like dead people.

Then woman asking him but he can't hear the voice clearly then Wei Wuxian tried to get near.

"Suffer or be killed" the woman mumbled continuesly.

"Every choices has its own consequences" the woman said angain.
"Choose wise." She said and disappear.
At that moment Wei wuxian also awaken and look around.
And his wolf growled in pain.
"What happened"wei wuxian asked.
" End it as soon as possible" his wolf said. Wei Wuxian got even more confused  and wantes tomasked but his wolf don't want to answer him.

"Suffer or be killed??? Choose wise??? End it as soon as possible???" He mumbled and walked out when he received a letter from Madam Ziyuan.

Wei Wuxian get even more confused. Madam Jiang send him a letter but theres no message on it.
Its ahh blank paper but theres a signature in it. Wei Wuxian keep it and hide it to his robe before he went back on his room.

Hi guys I posted a short update right now. I didn't update last night because I cant.

I was lucky enough to hold my tears in past days but last night is too much.
I couldn't hold it anymore that's why I broke down.
Sorry for sharing this to you

And thank you for still reading my stories hahaha
Have a good night everyone