CHAP-12

After Zhan and Yibo vanished in the air. Ziyuan and Lanyi panic. " OHhhh my godd this is bad" Ziyuan said.

Lanyi seems very nervous and keep walking back in forth. " Ziyuan what we gonna do now?" She asked and about to cry. They can smeel their son's scent in the mansion. Lucky their maids are all omegas.

" They are in Zhan's room right now" Lanyi said while looking upstairs where they can hear growls.

Ziyuan was about to go up when Lanyi stopped her. "no we cant go in there. Its too dangerous" she said and look down. Ziyuan sighed. "I trust you Zhan." she mumbled and sit on the couch.

On the other hands Zhan was trying to stop him self for attacking Wang Yibo who is sitting in the bed growling. "Arggghhh." Zhan growled and clutch his fist, his eyes already changed color while looking on Yibo.

" Z-zhan.nggghhh" Yibo moaned while looking to Zhan. "I-Im sorry Yibo I-I cant help you right now." Zhan closed his eyes. He went to his drawer and get some surpresant. " Yibo here drink this one." Zhan said and manange to go near him while enduring his heart pain.

Yibo look at Zhan and grab the surpresant. He still loking at Zhan who is staring at him also. HE felt the ugre to pull the man and kiss him deeply.

Yibo closed his eyes tighly and pulled the man and letting their lips collide. Yibo move his lips tasting the sweet lips of the man he secretly love. He let his lips express his feeling, love and guilty for what he did in the past.

Zhan was shocked by Yibo's move. He look at him and a tears scaped in his eyes. " Sorry Yibo" he said and recieprocated the kiss. Zhan closed his eyes feeling the kiss they are sharing. Zhan pulled Yibo's waist to maked the kiss deeper.

" Ahhhh." Yibo moaned feelin those electric shock. Zhan took that chance to enter his tongue and explore the man's sweet cavern.

While the are in the middle of their make out they heard a loud cry coming from the small bed beside. Zhan halted and immediately pull himself from Yibo and attend the baby who is crying. he almost forgot the baby luckily he put an invisible barrier earlier before he took Yibo on his room.

" Ohhh babyy. daddy here.." Zhan said and carried him. The baby blink twice and look at the bed innocently.

Yibo blushed hard when the baby look at him. He already calm down but hi heat still there producing a strong scent on the room.

The baby started to cry again while looking at his. Zhan also look at his and smile before he went near to him.

" He want you to carry him" Zhan said smiling at him that makes Yibo hard.
"Ohh.. Okay." Yibo said and fix his sit and gently get the baby in his arms. The baby immediately snuggle his face on Yibo's neck. Yibo shocked and look at Zhan who is smiling at them.

"He likes you." Zhan said and sitted beside them. " mnnn." Yibo smile while looking at the baby.

" Who his mother??" Yibo asked smiling but inside he's heart by his question.
Zhan haltled and look at the baby in Yibo's arms. "He don't have....." Zhan said with sad tone.

Yibo was shocked and look at him. " He don't have??? How come??" he asked.
Zhan look at him and shook his head. " I don't know who is his mother." he said and kiss the baby's head. The baby smile and still snuggling in Yibo's crook.

Zhan look at Yibo and kiss his head also. "Yibo I missed you." Zhan said and get up and went out.

Yibo froze and blush hard. "Did I heard wrong?" he asked and the baby giggled in his arms.

Yibo look at his and smile. "What is your name little one huh??" He asked but the baby just laugh. "While are you laughing at me??" Yibo smile and about to put down the baby but his tiny hand hold him tightly.

Yibo cant do anything but to carry the baby and went outside since his heat calm down.
When he reach the living room he stopped a bit when he heard them talking.

"Zhan are you alright??" Ziyuan asked and look to Zhan worriedly. "Mom Im fine now nothing to worry" Zhan said. "Can we see?" Lanyi asked to him.

Zhan slowly lifted his shirt up. Yibo gulp seeing the man body."Thin but sexy" The words who came from Yibo's mind seeing Zhan's body.

But then he gasped when his eyes stop on his right chest.

"Still bad." Ziyuan said and about to touch the Zhan's chest but Zhan stop her hands. " Mom don't touch it." He said.

" Ohh sorry. Why I cant touch it.?" Ziyuan said and pout. Both Zhan and Lanyi smile. "theres only one who can touch it." He said.

Yibo decided to step out already and make a sound.

"Yibo you are here now.." HIs mother smile. Yibo just nod and stiil looking at Zhan.
Yibo wants to ask but he felt that they are trying to change the topic by asking my studies.

"Yibo how's you studies??" His mother asked. " Its fine mom."

"How about you zhan?" she also asked. "Its okay. I already finish studying." Zhan said. Yibo shocked and look at him. " How??" they asked.

"I took advance class and dad also entered me in a special class" Zhan said and smile at them.

" Then how's now??" Lanyi said.
"I'll just focus on taking care of Yizhan right now. I already talked to dad and he supported it." Zhan said and look at Yizhan who's in Yibo's hands.

Ziyuan grinned evilly." Zhan why don't you find an omega for you/ To be you wife" Ziyuan asked while eyeing the two young man.

Zhan smiled " I.ve already find my one." Zhan smile. "Im planning to introduce him to all of you but he still..." Zhan cut his words and shook his head.

Yibo felt his heart crushed hearing Zhan already find someone. 'did he really find someone??' Yibo asked and look down trying to stop his tears.

"By the way Zhan who's Yizhan's mother??" The older ladies asked.

Zhan stop and look to Wang Yibo.

"Actually Yizhan is...."

Hi long time no see I hope you still remember this story. Im sorry for not updating for a while. I'll try to update this story regularly if I can. ahahaha

thank you for reading have a good night...