Chapter 2

Warning few chapters contains fastforward hahaha

12 years later.

"Zhan you brat come here!!" A 16 years old boy said to his brother. "I will just go to the river Cheng-ge Bobo is already waiting for me. What if you will come with me I bet Haikuan-ge was also there come!!" Zhan said to his brother while running. Zoucheng cant to anything but to blush hearing Haikuan's name. "You!!!! come here so that I can break you leg!!" he said and fsten his speed. 'why would I come to you If you will break my leg Im not that stupid you grumpy creature!!" Zhan said and run.

"Bobo save me!!! My brother wants to eat me huhuhuh" zhan said and hug Yibo. Poor Omega didn't know what's happening to his sorroundings. He was shocked when Zhan hug him. But then his face change to cold again. "Hands off." he said that made zhan starled. "Aiyaaahhh Bobo why you don't even save me from that grumpy creature." zhan pouted.

"A-zhan the one your calling Grumpy creature is your brother....." Haikuan speak beside Wang yibo. " And I think he is coming to excute you.." Haikuan said while glancing at his back. Zhan was shocked and hide behind Haikuan. "Haikuan-ge please save this poor Alpha. Its look like he cant walk soon in the future if his brother will break his leg.." He said. Haikuan laugh for a bit and shook his head. Sometimes he cant handle this two brothers who always fight.

"A-cheng stop scaring you brother. Look he looks so scared now." Haikuan said and zhan also Immidiately acted like he is scared. zoucheng stop and blush.. He look at zhan behind and he saw that his little brother just stuck his mouth to him. "you!!!"

"epppp!!!Hiakuan-ge bobo look!! My brother really don't put mercy on me." Zhan Siad And he act like he is wiping his tears. zoucheng shocked and stop looking at his brother who is wiping his tears. 'did I go that far??' he asked him self. As an Omega older brother his heart are easy to melt just looking at his brother. He throw his stick away. "come here baby brother" he said.

Zhan grinned and slowly walking to his brother. "Brother!!!!Huhuhuhuhu I thought you really beak my leg?!" Zhan said and hug his brother. "Silly Iwas Just joking why will I break my baby brother's leg?" Zoucheng said in calm voice while rubbing his brother's back.

Zhan smile at hiakuan and wang Yibo while giving them a tumbs up. Haikuan Just smile. he is already use to them. They always fight but in the end zoucheng's omega traits wil over power his anger and end up forgiving his brother. While Wang Yibo just glare at them. Since they are just small yibo already hate zhan. but thinking Zhan who didn't understand the word hate, he always stick to Wang Yibo until now.

Yibo always wish that one day he will get rid of zhan. So He wish to his mother that he will study in Shanghai on high school.

"Bobo what are yo thinking?? Are you thinking of me/" zhan said and sit next to him. He glared at him. "no never." he said and stand up. "wait Yibo your leaving again?? why so early. You know? you will miss me if you go so early.' zhan said in teasing voice. Yibo rolled his eyes. "Shameless." He said and walked out.

Zhan was left behind while smiling. "One day Wang Yibo" he said and fix his eyeglasses. He was still standing at his place when a voice speak in his back. "Yibo left you again?" A voice of a woman said. He immediately look back and he saw his mother and older sister standing behind him. "Mom! Jie! you are here?" he said and hug them. "Im already used to it mom hhaahaha."he said.

His mother and sister look at him. "ohh really??" they asked and Zhan smile and nod. " Mom I swear to all of you. I will marry Yibo in the future and make him my Omega" he said with action. "hahahah really zhan? then let see" Xuanlu said and ruffle his hair. "Jie, Why do I think that you don't believe me" he pouted.

"silly little brother of course I believe you." she said." lets go Its already dark. and you smell realy bad Zhanzhan. You always play and running around" his mother said. zhan immediately smell himself. "Is it why Wang Yibo leave me earlier??" he askd and continue sniffing his armprit. And they went home.

Few moths passed.

Their school year already finish. Next school year will be new ti them. Zhan and Yibo already done their elementary days. On their Graduation Yibo was the first honor while Zhan is the second. Their family were happy so they celebrate on the main house.

Zhan Was happy looking at them when he heard a horn outside. He got excited then he run on the door Waiting at the two person. "Dad!!!!!" he said and hug them. "Oh my little alpha how are you?" his father asked " Im okay dad. Im still handsome." he said and make everyone laugh and of course except Yibo.

"Hi future father inlaw what's up!!" he greeted Yibo's father. "hahahhaha Im good. And how are you you little brat.".

His family didn't shock what zhan called Qiren. The night was went well Yibo and his family already went to the second house.

When Yibo suddenly speak. "Mom, dad I already decide where will I study on highschool." he said and his family look at him. "then where is it son?" Qiren ask. " Iwant to study on Shanghai." he said. " what?? why?" they asked. " can you handle you self Yibo? But why don't you enroll In beiging at least zhan was ther." his mother said. "That's it I don't want to be with him." he said. that makes his family shocked. Qiren and LanYi look each other.and they shook their head "You hated him somuch Wang Yibo. Is it you are good friends when you are still 3 years old. you even make a..."lanyi said but she was cut of. "Enough mom I don't want to remember that again" he said. his parents sighed. "okay as much as you can take care of your self there. But be sure to take with you your surpresant. or maybe Your mom will visit you in your first cyle." his father said. Yibo stayed stoic but deep inside he is happy. at last he can get rid of that shameless future Alpha of their pack.

On his departure Yibo asked his parents, and also Zhan's family that they wll not tell to zhan about it. he is afraid that Zhan will follow him.

Ziyuan felt bad in her son but thinking that no one will watch his son there. Knowing zhan was really untamed she think that Zhan will just make trouble there. She agreed.

In the morning zhan was sitting outside their house when he saw his uncl Qiren preparing their Van and Yibo's mom carrying bag outside. He frown and look closer. and his eyes widen when he saw Yibo dressed nicely wearing headphone look at him then he enter to the Van. His eyes widened when he realize whats happening. He tried to run when they are still there but unluckily The Van started to go.

"Yibo!!!! Boboo!!!!" he tried to catch up but he cant. He Just feel that his tears was flowing. "Zhan!!!! comeback here now!!" his mother shouted with worried eyes. Zhan look at them with his sad and teary eyes. "Mom Yibo.. My boboo left me?!" he said His mother cried. "hushhh baby Yibo just went there to Study he didn't left you Okay??" she said.

"But why he didn't even tell me?? atleast I said goodbye to him." Zhan said.

So hi guys how is it??? hahaha sorry its a short update. Hope you like this story.

and Should I really continue this one of not??

Happy reading