leaving isn't easy.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

A whole week.

A whole week, since I've been locked up in this room, in a room with so many lovely memories I can now remember to be a facade, it was all fake, never real, it was all to catch their prey, me- an human.

Oh my God.

The reality was comical. They were werewolves. Werewolves. Werewolves weren't supposed to be real, hell, but I saw it all, I saw everything and I could swear this very moment it wasn't all in my head.

Werewolves.

Tabby was a were- shewolf?, Ivan was a werewolf, Emma was a werewolf, Timmy was a werewolf and- and Kingston, dear Lord, Kingston was a werewolf. I had gotten intimate with a beast.

Oh my God.

The birds chirping made me finally sit back up on the bed, I had no ounce of strength in me, I placed my feet in the cold marble for the first time in two days, I felt my skin pores open, feeling the shivers from my very toe up to my spine, it was a cold morning.

I stunk. I knew I did and so did the room with open plates of meals I had denied myself of consuming. After two days of being obstinate about what I wanted and still got no response I decided to get it the hard way, by not bathing, talking to anyone not drinking water but honestly I was doing myself more harm than good this way.

I put a feet forward, but couldn't keep balance as I fell back down on the bed, my visions got blurry again but I shook my head, blinking a couple of times before seeing vaguely.

I was startled by a huge bang at the door, more frightened that the door got broken, making the whole wood fall to the front.

"W-" I sincerely tried to voice out as I saw his figure, but my word, I couldn't find the voice, there wasn't even a strength to voice out, as he got closer, I involuntarily licked my very dried lips, he looked mad about something and the fear of being killed set in again.

"You. Are coming with me, right. now," I heard him say and immediately I felt myself being pulled up by him, in his arms I felt safe even when I shouldn't, in his arms I felt better. I couldn't argue even when I wanted to, somehow I was just a walking corpse, well a walking corpse being carried.

I looked up at his handsome face again, he looked tired, frustrated and looked as if he hadn't slept for days, his eyebags gave it all, plus the constant clenching of his jaws, he was so beautiful- so beautiful but a beast.

The pain I had been feeling in the pits of my tummy came again, I felt nauseous and very drowsy, I had been hiccupping all through the night, but at some point it stopped. I felt a twist again in my tummy, making me groan out loud.

I heard a door creak open, he had taken to his own room I guessed, but he didn't drop me on his bed as I assumed he was going to do, I was still in his arms as I heard another door open, he had taken me to his bathroom, I must have stunk that much.

To my surprise, he had prepared a bath for me, and gently, placed me into the tub, making me yelp, I still had my clothes on, had he not realize that?

"Relax my love," he said and like a fool, immediately I did relax, only to jump again as I felt his hands under my shirt, lifting it up.

"Relax," his voice a little harder this time, I could have refused, but in all honesty there is, I had no single strength, to slap his face and tell at him, to make a bitch sexy walk out of his room- out if this building. I had to single strength.