when we love.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

Absolutely nothing felt right. Nothing felt right, I hadn't realized how quiet and empty the mansion had been lately, well not until Tabby and I finally went out the room, for the first time in days.

There were little chatterings I could hear from upstairs as I and Tabby descended, it picked my attention because the murmurings weren't the usual ones about me, but it was something else like they were all tensed and scared and in a hurry.

"Tabby?" I called and she faced me, finally. Her mind was also somewhere else.

"Yes, lun- I- I mean yes?" She responded and I squinted my eyes in confusion.

"Why's everyone looking so- so worried? What's happening?" I asked softly, we were at the middle floor, descending to the first.

"Um- I told you didn't I sweetie, we're having- having important guests and again Mae I say I don't think Alpha would like that you're coming downstairs," she said in desperation, pleading with her eyes that I should return back to my room, but with how obstinate I was right now, I looked away, clearing my throat.

"Who are they?" Again I asked, trying to satisfy my curiosity.

"I can't tell Mae, I'm sorry," she said, and this time we were at the ground floor already, heading towards the dining hall.

I huffed, as we finally entered the hall, with all the familiar faces I have avoided for days, they weren't so shocked which was obviously because they must have known I'd be coming- their specie ability.

The few days I spent alone in the room, yes my phone still wasn't with me, making me worried about Nicole, she must be losing it after finding out about the drug thing that these people framed me for, and she must have been trying to get a hold of me, I honestly wonder how she is.

I really miss her.

Still, I had my system, and the only thing my mind could think of was trying to find out who this people were.

The werewolves.

What exactly were they? I read alot of things about them, to understand them, although the search engine proclaimed that they were all European myths, only if the know it all search engine knew the truth.

It was crazy- their supernatural abilities I mean, their strength, sense of smell, sense of hearing, and everything else that I've only ever read in Mr Alfred's classes.

School. I miss school a lot too.

Twilight was never my best movie, cause I always preferred Jacob to Edward for some odd reason even when Jacob lied on the phone, but that was all a movie and this was real life, but apart from their abilities, a similar behavioural attribute I've noticed from them is that they're all liars.

My eyes met familiar green ones and he looked terrible physically, not that I cared but it was obvious a lot was going on with him, immediately I shifted my gaze, lifting my head high in confidence, their presence wouldn't break me.

Usually I sit at the right-hand side beside Kingston who sat at the very head of the table, and I noticed that seat was still left open for me, relieving a sigh I walked up to it, before I could reach to pull out the chair, a pair of hands pulled it out for me, familiar hands, hands that had caused so many unforgettable effects on my skin, hands that had taken to me places I have never been, hands-

"Please sit," I heard him say, but my eyes refused to meet his, hesitantly I took my seat.

Finally, I lifted my eyes from the table, and my eyes first met with that of Mr Ivan, and for the first time I saw an apologetic look on his face, his soft gaze trying to examine me, but I looked away to the figure sitting beside him and like usual her eyes were on the garlic bread placed in front of her, a smile was on my face, as I remembered how she lied against me also.