all effort to resistance.

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Third perspective.

A/N: (I know y'all miss Kingston's pov, but I realized that if I ever have to write his pov it has to be much more descriptive and better all-round than the others, I'm so sorry. xx)

Damnation.

She was his ruin and that was the only person that occupied is mind since the moment he realized she existed, his obsession, ruination, cure and weakness.

Kingston filled up the glass with his vinegar again, emptying the bottle as he carelessly let go of it, causing it to break in the process, but that wasn't his problem, no, it wasn't even in the list.

"As much as you're dying on the inside, I am too" the tired voice of his beta met his ears.

"If we survived the last month, we can survive" his grating voice answered.

The snow fell here in Russia with rage, he knew what had happened last time would repeat itself again this month.

It was better when he knew his mate was a little girl, he always survived it somehow, because he knew better than to have her in his arms at that little age, even though it was a full Moon.

"Last month was Japan, this month I know you'll want to come back here," Ivan said as he sat on the couch.

Kingston knew, since she was so close to him now and still unaware of everything, it would be better he went far away, although her absence was death enough, but he would go through it, his father had taught him self-control and this was the right time to put it to use.

"I can't sleep, I see her everywhere" his Beta stood from the couch again, heading towards the humongous kitchen.

There were no barriers in their hearing since they were werewolves.

"Every werewolf says that about his mate when they're absent Ivan" Kingston reminded.

It was obvious the anger was starting to show off in the Alpha's tone, this usually happens when they need their mates and they're absent, he runs mad every full moon knowing she isn't anywhere close to him.

Even the strength he got to get away from her, he never knew he could do such even.

"They're starting the task next week, since even on the first day, they couldn't help but say a little 'hi' to the rogue," Ivan said as he poured the new vinegar into his own glass.

"Hm" was all his King answered.

"I wish I had self-control like yours, I swear by tomorrow I'd be back at Swellview" Ivan tried lightening up his mood but terribly failed.

"All I want is one thing, all I want is her"
"And you'll get her Alpha, you will"

"Goddess when she looks up at something in fascination, when she inhales, when her nose cringes in irritation, the coral pink that appears on her cheeks, heavens she's impossibly alluring, it's unbelievable!" He said dropping the glass cup harshly on the table in front of him.

Ivan swallowed a chuckle, he could swear he had never seen his Alpha this vulnerable.

"The pure innocence that radiated from her delicate figure..." He sighed. "She's mine Ivan, Mine, she has to know that somehow!?" He snapped again. Ivan knew better than to speak, the alcohol was already showing its effects too.

"She's Divine, breathtakingly divine" he slurred. "I'll have her, I've been slow enough but not anymore," he said standing up, making his way out of the mansion they had here.