Ishar, Isaac and Liam

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Mae.

"Oh my God, they're hot as shit!" Nicole exclaimed but I could hardly hear her due to the raised cheers and chatter around us.

I wonder how people find it fun when others fight?

Still on my tiptoe I tried to see the scene, but again failing, sometimes I don't like my height.

Suddenly my eyes found the school's president Marilyn Aldrich, quickening her footsteps she ran to the scene, again I couldn't see her anymore.

"Stop it!" I heard from the front.

That was... That was Emma's voice.

Oh my God...

I looked to my right, to inform Nicole, but the idiot was no where to be found.

When did she live me? Ugh.

I had to get to Emma.

"Excuse me, excuse me" I chanted as I squeezed myself into the crowd.

Finally I got to the front, only to gasp at the sight in front of me.

"Oh my gosh" I said breathlessly.

The guy in the white T-shirt kept throwing his fists into Liam's jaw, My good Lord, Emma was in tears now. His other brother - I think - was trying his best to talk the other one out of the fight.

This guy was a vicious fighter. It was obvious Liam would never get a win in this.

A whistle blown out in it's highest peak, made the atmosphere tense, the principal himself had arrived. First day at school and this boys already had a bad name with the principal? This wouldn't end well.

And Emma...

"Emma" I called,but it was too late, the principal had already ordered them into his office immediately, her eyes found mine, and I couldn't understand the emotion swelling in them.

It wasn't sadness or anger, it was something... Something else, just like in a slow motion, my eyes followed hers, only to be pulled from the staring contest by grip on my arm.

"Oh my goodness bitch I could spank you right now" Nicole exclaimed.

"As if " I said rolling my eyes and the I felt the stinging in my arm.

"Oww that hurt, Jesus you were supposed to hit me not pinch me!" I yelled.

"We need to see Emma" I said, rubbing my arm.

"Why? Didn't she say-"
"She never said she didn't want us to talk to her" I said as we dismissed with the other students to our respective classes.

"Oh she said that indirectly, with all the busyness she's being claiming" Nicole said folding her arms.

"Then how about we wait till she says so directly" I said before sighing.

"Whatever, okay. OMG Mae, those guys are freaking hot, holy french fries and onion rings and-"

"Oh please Nicky" I cut her off.

"So tell me, how's it with your hottie?" She started, before bring the remains of her chips I never knew still existed.

"Christ aren't you one stingy little thing?" I asked snatching the chips from her hand, but she folded her arms giving me the "stop avoiding the question" look.

"We aren't leaving this convo babe" She said as I ate the crunchy onion chips.

"He's weird, very weird and he makes me feel weird things" I simply said after swallowing.