dancing with a wolf.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

"Yeah mum, I know that, bye, love you!" I hurriedly said as I hung up, putting my phone back to my pocket.

Mum's been working as an event planner over there in London, I know, I'm surprised too! I thought she wanted to focus on getting her mental health back and all of that, turns out her therapist advised that she should try doing something she loves, but all my life, the only passion I know my mum ever had, was helping others, the obvious reason to own an NGO.

"Please let me," a guard said immediately I stepped out of the mansion.

"What? No," I felt really awkward with all of this guard around, honestly, I don't think I can ever adjust to it.

He gave an awkward smile in return, "Um No Lu- Ma'am I insist, please I'll take it from here, Sirs waiting for you in the car," his hands already holding my luggage.

I gave a nervous smile and a small thanks before stepping into the BMW, and minutes later we hit the road.

"...I can't fucking believe you'd cheat on me Mae, I loved you, I - I love you"

I was innocent, I was innocent of every accusation until that night, that night with this man right here beside me.

I can't believe I actually let myself do that, I can't believe I kissed him and it happened again and again and again.

"Mae," The feeling of his hand on my thigh brought me back from my thoughts, it's unbelievable the effect he has on me, that Dustin never had.

"I'm sorry- W- What?" I asked, rubbing my temples.

"Your phone, you received a message, besides I've been calling you, are you, alright love?" Here he goes again with that word, I don't like it, can't he just get it.

"You know you love it when I call you that, and stop glaring at me answer your phone," stupid, stupid mind reader.

I scoffed, getting my phone out of my pocket, it's a foreign number.

Strange.

+82 324 5673 755 : Hey! It's Olivia♡, this is my new number, I'm sure Nicole probably told you all about it, talking about Nicole, hey we have a lot to talk about, I can't believe any of this without talking to you guys first, so video group call tonight?

Me: omg Oli! Can't believe you're back! Yup we could definitely talk later tonight!

I really didn't have much to say, or to start to talk about what happened between Nicole and me, I exhaled again, rubbing my temples as I relaxed unto the seat.

"I said something about having your phone to myself all week Mae," He must kidding thinking that I'll actually give him.

"Quit it, Mister," I said grumbling.

"Hand it over," his low tone had me shivering, I really hope he didn't notice it.

"You're not- My Dad" I defended.

"Fortunately I'm your guardian," He retorted, placing his hand out for me to drop my device.

"Guess you didn't know that when you kissed me, and might I add, twice!" Who does he think he is to have my phone, not even my father ever did that.

Silence followed.

"Mae," he started, he turned his whole body to look at me, before I felt his soothing touch on my arm, there's something his touch always does to me, I don't get it.