love or mate bond.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

"Today Vedika, I have a lot I want to tell you, how it all started, with you being written on my heart, I have a lot I wish I could still tell you but at the right time I will..."

"I know you're confused, but just...just listen to me, look I want to let you know that I love you, you might think you already know that but no! you don't know how deep those words are when I say it to you, I want you to know that no matter what happens, it's you always, ever. you, no matter what the future holds for us, whatever it is, I don't care, I'll always love you..."

"I'd never hurt you..."

"But you did hurt me Kingston, you hurt me," I muttered to myself as I snapped myself out of every memory.

No. I couldn't eat my breakfast, I had a cup of apple juice by the side and that was the only thing I could take in, my constant sobbing already took my appetite somehow.

I picked up my laptop again, as I thought of my mother, the only family I now consider having since the rest had rejected me. It wasn't the first time I had sent an email to my mum, since I wasn't on a reach with my phone, the only way I could get her was through the email now, I scrolled up to my previous messages and found out they were sent but still with no response-- at all.

I was becoming worried about my mum, worried about everything in general, everything that has been happening around me, I'm still surprised that I'm sane and decent at the moment.

Sending a short text to her again, I finally close my laptop, to sigh as I lay on the bed, up at the ceiling my eyes went but my mind was far away as I thought about everything Tabby had said to me, everything that had happened and everything that I was feeling at the moment.

I loved this man, which was scary and I began to think about my mental health. How could I still love a man like that? I wanted to hear him out. Whatever he had to say. I thought of the whole situation myself. Perhaps I took it a little too far, did I? Of course not!

I was beyond shocked, it felt like I have been living a lie my whole life. And that was why when I found out the only reasonable thing to do was to leave here to my family and tell them all about it to keep me sane. And now, thinking about it, I understand, that perhaps telling them about it was risky to their existence, me being a very open-minded person, I realized maybe-

No. I'm not wrong.

My wandering thoughts was brought back by a knock on the door, somehow I hoped it was him, I uttered a little "come in," before finally seeing who came in.

Mrs Keith.

A smile that didn't reach her eyes was plastered on her face, I was sure I gave off that same kind of smile as I stood up to usher her in, her eyes were only on mine, trying to read and figure me out, she sat on the sofa.

She's here to ask what happened, or she probably already know.

"My dear," she started. It was unbelievable how soothing her voice was, like a lullaby, sweet as honey, luring and intriguing, you'd want to hear everything she had to say.

"Can I tell you a story?" She asked, her eyes pleading, but I loved stories and eagerly I nodded.

She genuinely smiled now, shifting on her seat to get comfortable.

"I was just eighteen when I found my mate-- you do know what we werewolves understand as the word mate right?" And I nodded, of course, I did, Mr Alfred made it a life mission on the topic, and somehow my mind wandered off again. What was I to Kingston? Why was I here? Was I his soulmate?