a deal or not.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

My eyelids felt heavy, but the blinding lights made it worse to open them up, I groaned slightly, turning my face to the darker shade, I hear a slight chuckle, making me squeeze my face in confusion.

"Good morning my love," the very familiar voice said.

Like my heart burst in happiness when I heard his voice, I gushed, frantically I sat up to look up his face where his voice called from, and I found him looking at me with amusement written on his face before his eyes dropped a little lower.

I looked down and the sight had my cheeks in deep shade of pink, I pulled the duvet upward to cover my breasts, a giggle escaped his mouth once again.

"How was your night? Are you alright?" He asked as his face changed to that of concern.

I nodded, not wanting him to smell my morning breath.

"You do know I can feel your emotions now my love," he said to me as his hands reached to my jaw, softly lifting it up so my eyes can find his.

"I--um-- why can't I feel yours-- like-" I asked with curiosity.

"Because you're human," he answered and I lips curled downward.

I folded my arms. "Well isn't that a little unfair," I said and he laughed again.

He sat on the bed, in front of me, but he got closer to me, making me quite anxious, o mean after yesterday-

Oh my goodness! Yesterday night!

I had given him my virtue, and somehow deep in my heart, I was happy I gave to him, he made our night memorable.

Pulling me away from my thought, I felt his hands on the both sides of my waist, and at the single touch I tensed up, I was in pain at my sex but I didn't want him to think too much to it, since he could "feel" my emotions now.

Honestly, the theory of that is so weird, I mean, after the marking, not only could he feel my emotions, but also read my better like an open book and that was scary cause like what if I need some personal space, what if I'm on my period and then I don't want him to know...

"You need to relax my love," his voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Everything will be fine, I'm here with you," he assured, just before kissing my lips.

"You're in pain and you also need to relax, come let me bathe you," he said and under his arms, I tensed up the more.

"Bat--Bathe me?" I questioned and he nodded with a sly smile on his face.

"Come on," he said and suddenly I felt my self carried up into his arms.

He carried me into the bathroom, sitting me in the bathtub, when my skin contacted the cold water I sighed in relief, completely relaxing myself into it.

I finally open myself, about to ask him for my toothbrush but what I saw made my cheeks light up, yes, yesterday night I saw all of him, but then again-- I don't think I could ever get used to it-- he was a gorgeous looking man.

He caught me staring, and he smiled at that.
"I'm all yours," he said, making my cheeks contain more heat.

"Um-- I -- uh-- the toothbrush and toothpaste please?" I asked.

"When we're done," he said with a shrugged as he entered into the bathtub, facing me.

He moved closer to me, his eyes on me, with a mischievous smile on his face, again I got uneasy, you never know what Kingston is about to do, and that gets me on edge.