fire outbreak.

Please vote on my previous chapter♥
Guys I honestly can't wait to share all my imaginations with you on this book, I'm determined to finish this one, and I just want to thank all my readers, Ily all.

Mae.

'if we could be heroes..just for one day..if we could be heroes, but I'm falling for you, falling for you somehow...'

I can't believe how this week went, Monday was supposedly the best day of my life, because I went to a zoo, Tuesday the assault almost happened, Wednesday I came home with a fuming Father, Thursday I got a cold, but I felt hot inside thanks to the Greek god who suddenly, I met, Friday I didn't see my Dad throughout and now Saturday, my friends are coming home today.

I honestly missed Dustin a lot, that's why yesterday I texted him, it was weird, a lot weirder when he decided to call me.

Flashback.
"Hey babe," he said immediately I picked up.
"Hey, how are you?"

I heard him chuckle. "A lot better now that I'm hearing your voice, how are you?"
"I'm good too, thanks" I really wanted to make things simple because, at this point, I don't even know what I feel anymore.

"I'm so sorry babe, I could have fought them, but I failed you, I couldn't-"
"Dustin stop that! You didn't fail anyone okay? You tried all you could and--"

"No you don't get it, Mae, I should have...I claim that I love you but....you do know that I love-"
"Let's not talk about that Dustin, we both know talking about that would bring another argument which I'm not ready for".

I heard him sigh, and something like a growl too, but why would he be that displeased though?

"But I miss you so much though," I said.
"I miss you more babe, I'll see you soon yeah?"
"Yeah, bye take care," I said before hanging up.

End of flashback.

Today.

Saturday.

I've been looking at my watch for like an hour now, they'll arrive by 12, I honestly can't wait to see my friends again, We promised to hang out together today.

Sigh.

I'm actually tired of staying in this house, everyone's been acting weird, especially my parents.

Mum's been extremely quiet, Dad's been very grumpy and Jerry's been out, I mean he has work to do.

I heard a knock on my door and immediately I knew it was my mum, only she knocks like a human in this house.

"Hey, honey?" She called.
"Yes, Mum? Come in" I said before she came inside.

"Love I want you to dress, you are following me to the NGO today, the kids miss you" she whined, pouting.

"Mum I don't know..." My voice trailed off.
"No no you're coming with me, dress up, I'll be waiting for you, be ready in five okay?" She said before going out.

I didn't respond.

I took in my Snickers with my big white shirt and jeans of course. I decided to go out with her, to get this weird energy around the house off my spirit and besides I know I'll leave my mum, to meet up with my girls later today.

As soon as I got down I met my Dad in the living room.
"Hey, Dad" I called, he looked at me then back to his laptop.
"Hey, love".

"You have a meeting today?"I asked.
"Oh no that was yesterday" he said sadly.