manipulations.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

No.

That wasn't my Kingston. That wasn't my love. He-- He was a totally different person, he was-- he-- something's not right.

Fortunately, I wasn't the make up type, so my whole face swollen? yes, pale? yes, but not totally ruined by some smeared mascara or anything else.

I found myself on the ground this morning, I must have passed out from crying, can't believe I slept from afternoon to the next day, but it was worth it--- at least I was thinking right now.

I switched off the shower, wrapping my wet figure with my towel on the hanger, I walked in haste, I needed to speak with Kingston, that's not him and whatever that's happening with him he has to let me know, I'll always be there for him, there's no use pushing me away.

I wore my cotton made dress, it was simple yet looked unique in it's own way, plus it was colour white! I exhaled after finally dressing up, it was time to see Kingston before he leaves for work.

I stepped out of my room, heading towards his since we were literally in the same floor, I didn't know if what I was doing was right, but-- but communication was a major thing in a relationship and if he could just talk to me...

I was at the front of his door, about to knock, until I heard strange noises, what was happening there?

"Ah yes...yes Kingston!"

"Oh god..mhmm faster!"

"Please...oh my God!"

If I was a fool before, I was bigger fool now, I stepped a foot backward, trying to decipher what I just heard, the screeching of furniture and those-- she was moaning!

I didn't have to be told what was going on, the tears streaming down my cheeks were angry tears, I wasn't going to disturb them, I'd rather just leave this house for the both of them, I have been successfully used as a fucking toy, deceived and manipulated.

I should have seen the signs, my goodness I am such an idiot, I stomped back to my room, getting out my luggage, opening the closet in a rush to get my dresses into the luggage, Id rather leave this house for them than stay here, I'd stay with my uncle.

Done after minutes, I noticed Aunt Tabby entering the room to dress it up, I knew she wanted to talk to me, but not today-- today I was going to do things my way.

I left the room before she even got a chance to stop me, I thought of Emma, even if we were in such a rocky relationship now, I still loved and cared for her, she shouldn't be in such a place, that man was going to hurt her too.

I can't believe Kingston would do that- he - he-

I shook my head, stopping myself from thinking, instead, I should act right now, reach the lower floor, I walked towards her room, knocking hard on the door, after the third time, she opened up and she was still on her PJs.

"Emma-" I started and honestly finding someone-- a friend, someone like me-- an human, someone that I could trust, I didn't see myself bursting as I did immediately I grey eyes met mine, I hugged her tightly.

"Emma," I cried on, and all she did was soothed me, she led me inside the room, I was surprised I didn't see Mr Ivan, but I didn't want to think about it. The feeling of someone who can understand me, was all I needed, even I knew that I've been through so much, maybe I was just having a breakdown, maybe--