past mistakes.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Lycan Kingston. 

  There was a change of plan. One I restructured by myself, I've realized having this new body, this new being in me changed alot of things in my thinking, in my mentality, made me feel like the most powerful creature ever made- which literally I was.

I wasn't going to hide, the new Alaricus wanted his enemy knowing he wasn't dead- which I was about to do by going to this five-star hotel Dad wanted for himself, myself.

Surely, the newscasters and photographers would all be there, giving the whole world a better look at the all-powerful Kingston Keith, and perhaps maybe she would see it too, My Vedika.

My Vedika.

I had my men on her from the very first month I was awoken from the coma, still, they found nothing- even till this very moment, which was confusing, I knew every goddamned thing about her, about her family.

My men traced her friend, Olivia who was in Korea and they had figured they hadn't even been in touch for the past three to four years, making me more infuriated, I thought of her friend, Nikita, or was it?

That was the problem, I never really gave attention to that one, which was her closest thing to a sister for my Mae, I groaned loudly thinking of my foolishness.

"What's wrong Alpha?" Ivan asked as he switched off his device, to look up at me, our new chauffeur, Thadius taking the London bridge, according to the address father sent earlier we were almost at the hotel then.

"Vedika, that's what," I said, chuckling dryly, he joined, just before giving me a firm tap on the shoulder.

"I see the pain all the time Alpha, and I can understand you perfectly," he said giving a single laugh. "I miss her too you know?" He added and knew immediately who he was talking about. His mate, Emmanuelle was it?

He laughed again, loudly this time,and I saw the tears falling out of his eyes. "We were so happy Kingston, she healed Kingston, she was learning to love herself," he said, as he shook his head.

Honestly, I wished things were different for my best friend.

I wasn't good with words, especially if it were a dude, so I gave him a firm squeeze on his shoulder, he'd be alright, hopefully, at least his therapist helped alot in making him quit drinking.

"Do you feel like she's close sometimes?" He asked, making me look towards him again, with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Emmanuelle?" I asked confused, he chuckled again.

"No, no not Emma, I meant Mae- Luna Mae,". He corrected.

"Yeah I feel like she's so close but at the same time so far, like right now, sometimes I get her scent, then I get confused, she's everywhere Ivan, and I might loose my mind-" I stopped myself from ranting, this wasn't how a king behaved.

"You'll have her man, chill," he assured, but he didn't get it- I tried looking for her everywhere, her mother's surname being changed cause she remarried, her father's family relocated to Switzerland, with their sons in different places, with new family, not a sign of Mae in the picture.

"Yeah hopefully," I replied as the car halted.

"Alpha we're here," Thadius said.

Immediately we stepped out to the flashing waiting for us, with different questions thrown at us, of course, they expected Tobias Keith, not his son, which they all assumed dead- oh these humans.

Fresh vanilla essence, hit my nostrils, but it wasn't the regular, it was calling...

This scent...Vedika's scent.