the new King and Queen.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

The following two weeks, Kingston has been unbelievably busy, I don't even see him on weekends, he doesn't even know about my prom plans, I was finishing the final year in three months, Christmas was nearby, the times to make amazing memories -- but--but he wasn't there, deep on the inside I felt sad, but I knew he was a King and he had a great responsibility to fulfil.

Ivan came to me the day before yesterday with three different Visas and I began to wonder what its use was for until he told me that "Alpha said that I should choose a place for us to spend a vacation," I was happy, I made my decision, and chose France, the city of love and I was awake the whole night waiting for him, and when he was back, he he was too tired to talk about the topic, that he needed some sleep, I was hurt but I understood that work was taking a toll on him, but still the way he's been avoiding me lately...

Today was another morning, missing his presence in our room, he must have left pretty early as he has been doing this few weeks, it was also weekend, which meant that school would be resuming the next weekday.

I zip up my jeans, pulling it a little higher because it felt more comfortable that way, I was never a fan of jean, but today I took a chance with it, the purple tank top looked a little dull on my skin but I didn't care, the only thing on my mind was to talk to my love, I missed him so much.

As my hand rested on the doorknob, my phone began to ring, I stepped out of the room, before pulling it out from my back pocket, I groaned as I saw the caller ID.

Mum.

Ever since that day, mum's been calling me non-stop, I could have just blocked her number but I thought about what Jerry said to me, to think about this with maturity, she was still my mum, but forgiving her wasn't something on the table right now, her new husband also has been trying to get me, I picked up an unknown number sometime this week to find out he was the one, immediately I hung up.

Just as I did to this call now.

I ran down the stairs, hoping to see Ivan or Andrea, to tell me what's been up with him, there's really something Kingston isn't telling me and I was going to find out.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I entered the room, again Kingston was missing, I masked the sadness that I felt in my heart, with a smile, but they weren't reciprocating it, they all had a frown on their faces.

Including the Tabby and the employers walking around.

"No one's responding, okay!" I said with a fake glare, and still, there was no response, I looked up at Emma to find her a little fidgety, something was going on.

"Okay, what is going on?" I asked a little pissed that I'm lost on the matter.

"Um-- um Luna we have burritos and--" Tabby tried to talk me out of it, she must be kidding right now.

"No, No, I want to know what exactly is going on!? Where is Kingston? Why do you all have this angry sad look on your faces!?" I asked, I was very anxious now, and I realized that my heart was racing, what if-- what if something happened to him? My love, oh my God, no!

"Where is Kingston?" Again I asked.

"Luna we have--"

A chuckle interrupted Ivan and it seemed they all expected the person as everyone rolled their eyes all at the same time, I turned back to be met with someone I never thought in my whole life id meet again.