mentally unstable.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

The ride to Venice was a refreshing one, still is as we were still on the road, I could finally breathe, finally think, finally see humans passing by.

Once I get home, I'd be able to tell Uncle Richy about them, I'd be able to tell them about everything, I can't believe it, Jerry- Jerry needs to be there also, he needs to know, he needs to- I don't care if they call the police as long as I am taking away from them, living with them was enough danger.

For the nth time, I sighed, looking away from the moving landscape to face my left side where he was seated. He looked calm, but there was a cold look on his face as if he sensed my stare, he looked back at me, our gaze locking, but I stopped myself from being entranced by dropping my gaze.

I looked away to the front seat, my eyes not resting on one place since I was so anxious and overjoyed too, my word I was swimming in so many emotions. My eyes darted to the side view mirror and to my amusement, my eyes caught a white emergency bus following behind.

I sighed, removing my thoughts away from it, whoever it was I hope the person gets better.

I thought about my family, and unknowingly my lips curl up at the new found peace, I thought about Jerry and his relationship with-

My word! Nicole.

"Can I have my phone back please?" I asked as soon as I remembered, he took away my phone from me, of course, he knew what good I'd have use of it he if he had left it with me.

"Once we get there Vedika," he stated calmly, not sparing ma a glance like he couldn't wait to drop me off like- like I was a burden, but the fact that it hurt me was confusing.

I relaxed unto my seat once again and again my eyes caught the white bus, still following us and for what reason I became anxious.

"There- There's a bus following us Kingston," I informed.

"But it's none of your business, my love," again he said coldly, I huffed at his response, folding my arms as I resumed to look at the moving landscape again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We got down of the cars, and I noticed the white emergency bus was actually following us as it stopped immediately after ours stopped, my eyes went to Emma and her lover as the got down their car also, my mind was pretty blank on what to think of her, my main focus was to talk to my family about everything.

The tingles I felt whenever Kingston touched me came again, but on my waist, I looked to find that his hands were on me, before he started back down, arching a brow upward, before speaking.

"Let's get in," he said and I swallowed before nodding.

It all looked the same, like the last time we had been here, the same, aloe vera plant, the same vases but this time they weren't dusty as they were, perhaps Aunt Maria had decided to clean it up.

The door opened by itself before we got a chance to knock on it, and with one face of my family in front of me, I instantly wrapped my arms around her, and with a warm embrace, I felt peace again.

"Aunt," I said in a whisper as I pulled back.

In a desperate state, I began to tap her shoulders, my lips apart ready to reveal the truth at the tip of my tongue.

"I need to let you know something-- " I say as I go behind her, trying to stay clear of the beasts.

"L-lets get in, my God where's uncle? Where's Jerry?" I rambled on as I pulled her into the house, and in there I found my while big family, but now there wasn't a single smile on their faces, there was an unreadable look on their faces like they were trying to read me also.