the fall.

ps: I'm sorry for everything that you'll be reading here rn. (long chapter too)

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Kingston.

I wouldn't deny it. I couldn't. The aura of power felt made even my knees weak, talk less of my men who were already cowering away, I could already smell their fear- yet they were doing this because they loved their Queen, because they were loyal to their King.

I caught a little scent of my Vedika immediately I got out of the car, Ivan rushing in again, using his eyes to speak, of course words were useless when the rivalry could be listening.

I wasn't in the right frame of mind, the anger that consumed me convinced me that I could kill anybody even the sick rogue King and I would.

Ivan already ordering the rest of them men, where to step in with the mind link and what path to follow, the rest that remained were to follow us into the rogue territory.

"Rita couldn't get the fucking bottle, the bitch pranked her so she could escape," Caleb said through a mind link, making me squint my eyes in annoyance, next time I lay my eyes on Vanessa, that would be the very day she lives.

"Fucking bitch!" Ivan couldn't help but speak out, he was a temperamental as I was.

Ivan signalled that we should be quiet as we finally got to the abandoned building, further away from it as we hid in the bush about twenty feet from it, obviously were Vedika would be, I knew this location very well and I knew there was an heavy waterfall somewhere down the forest.

"Their scent isn't strong here, they aren't here," I announced through the mind link, as I stepped out of my hiding, having a clearer view of the pathetic structure in front of me.

"Change of plans," Ivan announced, before giving moving forward, also trying to get a sign, he squatted before smelling the wet ground.

"Alpha, they're at the waterfall," he said and that was all it took for us to shift to our wolf form.

Alaricus hated me no doubt, but we could work together now seeing we both had one common goal, to save Vedika, as my bone reeked out, he made sure I felt pain like never before, shifting my bones aggressively as he made a way for himself to pull out, this was the struggle- the struggle of being on the bad side of your wolf.

He howled as soon as he was let out, a message to the other wolves to run with him as we were headed to the waterfall, hundreds of my wolves follower behind, I was a little too sure we would win this war.

The hills to get to the top wasn't high, making it easier for us in our wolf form to climb it up, Alaricus could already hear growling of angry wolves, whether it be my men or from the rogues we didn't know, Alaricus mind was focused on thing and that was to find out queen.

A common way to identify a rogue is by the scars on their skin, but it wasn't the scars that had Alaricus and I alarmed, it was their numbers. They had been waiting for us all this time, they had us just where they wanted. The presence of my men made me courageous until I heard a wild laugh from their crowd, Alaricus with his ability tried peering into the sick bodies but found no one owning the voice, they were gathered before us, with hunger in their eyes, it was evident they were motivated by drugs.

"The smell of fear lingering in the air and then I wonder where could it be from?" The mocking voice spoke again and this time, I knew who the fucker was without having to think much.