age Gap.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

I can't believe I didn't see this coming. I can't believe no matter how much I tried to push this stupid feeling, the revelation of her being his fiancee totally broke me, it hurt me, it shouldn't have, I already knew this, but still it did.

After the nice introduction we had, I totally forgot about my breakfast and I left to my bedroom, Sebastian and Rita tried to get me out throughout the whole day, but I didn't open the door, I didn't even understand the reason why I had been crying for such a long time, I didn't have feelings for him, everything that happened between us, were mistakes, it happened because of the moment, and I'm not trying to convince myself.

Shit am I?

I've been confused about everything I feel these days, these weeks, hell since the very freaking moment I set my eyes on him, it's all different with him around, his touch, his smile, his breathtaking smile, his simple gestures, those eyes, captivating honey that held you captive, his lips, I try so hard not to look at, his words, everything about him affected me, it was insane.

It's so impossible to think that just a human could have this effect on you, the sparks I felt when he touched me, I remember every single kiss, how intimate they were, how dominating yet passionate, it held a message, a message that only my body understood but my mind didn't, my body again and again fell under his touch, my heart- my heart became an athlete running a marathon, under his touch, damn under his simple glance as well!

After hours of thinking about my situation and crying about what I didn't even understand, I heard a knock on the door, cleaning my tears, I stood to open it and it was the maid, I learnt her name was Malisa.

"Ma'am, Sir says you should come down for dinner, that nobody would touch their meal until you get down," she said looking at her shoes.

Of course, he'll definitely manipulate me to get what he wants!

I nodded back at her. "I'll be down in a minute," I said before closing the door gently, I headed to the bathroom to wash my face, I didn't need anyone to give me sympathetic look just cause it was obvious I cried, I applied my lip balm before leaving my room.

Getting down to the dining room, I realized that they were truly waiting for me, no food served and everyone avoided looking at me, well everyone except Kingston himself, his gaze burned my skin and I found myself rubbing my heated arms.

Only one seat was left available and that was the one close to Kingston and beside Kingston was his fiancee, who looked at me with a smirk on her face.

What was this woman on about?

I sat down quietly, waiting for what was coming on next and of course, the fiancee speaks.

"Can we eat now babe?" She asked him, blinking her incredibly long lashes, they'd probably be giving her problems, they are probably fake.

God, when did I start hating an innocent woman?

"Mae," immediately my head snapped to the direction I was called, concern filled his eyes, but again, his woman was right here in front of me- facing me, I looked away mumbling a "hm?"

"Eat please, it's your favourite. I also heard you didn't eat since morning, we'd have to talk about that," he said as his hands softly were placed on mine, rubbing it with his fingers, immediately I removed it, not wanting any contact with him and I heard a scoff from Nessa.

Few minutes on and we were all still eating, turns out dinner today was sushi, and who was I to refuse that? The tension on the table was so thick a knife could cut it, speaking of cutleries, honestly, the only sounds heard right now were the sounds of forks and knives, but of course, some used hands to eat their sushi, I would too but this isn't my comfortable moment.