maybe it's all perfect.

Please vote on the previous chapter, thanks(●♡∀♡)

Mae

The room was virtually dark, with the only source of light emanating from the tiny candle we lit in the center of the room.

The winds howled outside, and snapping at the shutters, adding to the 'mystical theme' we wanted to create.

"Selena didn't stop running, she ran till her feet bled,she ran from her love,she ran-"

"Hey what the hell? who keeps a spoilt milk in the fridge?" Nicole exclaimed as she walked into the room.

The rest of us groaned, the mood totally ruined by her outburst. We stood up breaking the circle we had formed earlier.

"Nicole, what the hell is wrong with you?" Olivia, the dirty blonde, and round-faced among us, asked. It was also in her home we were all spending the weekend.

"What?" She drawled before biting out the pizza in her hand, she continued.
"And who turned off the lights?" She said switching it back on.

"We did" we all yelled.

Nicole chuckled before settling in a couch beside the bed we all sat on.

I and my girls decided to spend the weekend together,and here we are, bored out of our minds on a Sunday night.

Nicole decided to break the silence. "Hey Em, have you resolved that issue with that boyfriend of yours?"

Emma avoided her curious gaze. "I'm- I'm getting somewhere?"

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Honestly, If you'd ask me, I think you should ask him what's up with him, I mean... bipolar much?"

This was an issue that needed real attention, we all sat back up on the bed.

"Yeah Emma, we accept he's not much of a talker, but this is about you babe. He shouldn't keep shutting you out and apologizing whenever he feels like!"

Olivia's tongue had really been itching to say that.

"Hey Em, I feel like both Nicky and Olivia's right-" I was interrupted by the ringing of a phone.

It was mine.

The name I found on the caller ID,made heat find its way to my cheeks.

My boyfriend.

"Hey Dus."

"Hey love,fuck I've missed you so much!" He said hurriedly.

"Dustin" I drawled as a silly smile played on my face.

"What?" He drawled back. "I've been dying to hear your voice." He said.

"You're gonna spend the whole day with me today,you know that." I said yawning.

I was damn sleepy.

He didn't reply. I sensed he was miffed by my dismissive tone.

I finally heard him sigh, before he spoke. "Alright love, I get it, I get it,rest okay,I'm having you all to myself this week,sleep tight and dream of me." He said.