eye language.

Please vote on my previous chapter♥

Mae.

"Bye Timmy," I chanted a few times, cutting him off from his speech on how we're royalties and we should behave.

God yes I know, getting to know Timotheus better now, I must say he's one weird man.

"Emma come on," I whined, she's really been nervous about how today would go, I wondered why, but she kept saying "it's nothing, just nervous,"

I sighted my other bestie, on her fenti glass, which obviously she wore for a show-off, typical Nicole, but seeming like she saw me, I watch her take off her glasses, watching in confusion how I'm holding Emma's hand with a smile on my face.

"Shit wait a freaking fuck?" She started immediately we got to her.

I held back a burst and turned to face Emma whose face was still glued to the ground.

"Why the fuck are you smiling? and then smiling, with her?" She asked.

I sigh, grabbing her hands with my left one. "Dear Nicole, well there's a lot we didn't know," I sang as we all entered the school premises.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I'm going to fucking cut his dick if I set my eyes on him and don't tell me you're going back to that excuse of a family!?" Nicole exclaimed, making me hit her arm to pipe her down a little.

I looked towards Emma and found that she was sobbing already.

"Oh my gosh Em, you promised not to cry over those shitty people!" My voice unintentionally rose, and now I got a hit from Nicole.

"Look here's what?" Nicole said. "Forget about them alright?" She cooed, her arm over Emma's shoulders.

"So," I started, giving my curious gaze to Emma once again. "Tell me, any reason why Mr Ivan is all over you?" I asked with teasing eyebrow.

Nicole shifted to look at her with amusement and concern. "So wait like, another hottie from that mansion likes her?" She mused.

I shake my head, shrugging my shoulder before we both look at her for some answer.

"I-I um - um I don't know, but ask Mae why Mr Kingston's always so handsy around her, almost necking her ew," she responded making me gasp, before clearing my throat.

Nicole's lips parted in shock, before she finally shut her locker, snapping her neck towards me.

"Fucking deets Mae," she whined, pouting, and then I realized that I hardly ever told them what was actually going on between myself and Mr Kingston, I told them everything, and I mean everything, including my mixed feelings and confused head which doesn't know what it wants, I also told them how he makes me feel and everything else.

"Oh my word," Emma started as we continued to move to our classes, only that Emma would soon part ways with us as she has biology this morning.

"Shit I'm horny," Nicole squealed. "He ate you?" She asked again and timidly I nodded, God the entire school could burn with the amount of flame on my cheeks.

"Dear Lord," Emma said in concern, making me curious.

"What's the problem Em?" I asked.

"Um- uh, I think I forgot my textbook- in-in the locker I- I gotta go..." She said walking away from us and that was a weird vibe causing Nicole and I nod our heads slowly as we watched her leave.

"What's up with her?" Nicole asked. I shrug my shoulders as a response before she got back to the topic.

"Mae I feel like if you love him, you should go for it, really, since he's the only one who makes you feel things that nobody else has ever made you feel," she informed, with one hand on my shoulder.