the surprise.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

Saturday. My last day here.

The same tension filled in the dinning, but no one seemed to really care today, we just ate in silence and left to do whatever, however, I found his perfect honey eyes glancing at me from time to time, his eyes were softened, but I couldn't be looking at another person's man so I tear my eyes away.

Since we both have started ignoring ourselves, I think we should just leave it that way, I mean, it's for the better, I'm not going to be the reason some couple's relationship didn't work out, speaking of couples...

Nessa hasn't been the nicest to me, she's been nice but I honestly feel it's all a facade, I sometimes catch her glaring at me, or sometimes just weirdly staring, trying to figure me out, I just hope she hasn't found out.

I'm at the rooftop this lovely afternoon, looking at the birds chirping and the women washing their clothes outside, with that funny huge hat on their heads, I could also see a ship, bringing in packages, I wonder from where the ship is coming from.

I was pulled to someone's back and immediately I felt the spark, I knew who, I felt him breathe in my scent as he hugged me from the back, pulling my hair to the side as he rested on one side of my neck.

God could he just stop!?

I felt him breathe me in, before he kissed my neck again, making me relax until him subconsciously, his husky unbelievably sexy voice hit my ears.

"Ignoring each other now are we?" He asked as he kissed my neck again.

"What do you want Kingston?" I tried to act firm. Tried.

He sighed, his hands still on my waist, he moved our bodies slowly sideways, like we were dancing, and this single gesture made me flush.

"I preferred when you used to stutter," he said.

"What do you want Kingston?" I asked again.

"Give in to what your body wants mi more," he whispered to my ear and I know too well he knew I shivered.

"Father always preached, the flesh only wants you to sin, and obviously this isn't right," I said, and I already noticed those women eyes on us and when they were caught the looked away immediately.

"Your heart also wants what your body wants my love, your mind is the problem," he stated, making me turn around, but still his grip on my waist got tighter making my hands go up to his chest, I couldn't face him, so I kept staring at his chest even though I could feel his eyes on me.

"The age difference is too much," here I go with the same lame topic, believe me, this was all excuses, I wouldn't see someone who had found her true love who was ten years older than her and I'd still stop her, no.

His grip on my waist loosened a bit, making my heartache instead of it to be relieved. "Well teenager, I'll make you admit every single thing, I'll make you beg and I'll remind you I said so," he finally said pulling away completely leaving me with my thoughts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unfortunately for my teenage ass, Kingston has been referring to me with the word teenager ever since this afternoon, I and the rest of the family thought of doing a hangout day as they called it, making barbeques at the backyard.

"Hey, teenager! Get me the chillies!" He called making me roll my eyes, he was enjoying this.

I can't believe, just cause last night I made an unnecessary deal about our age difference, he's set out to ruin my life, by calling me a teenager at any given opportunity.