escape to hell.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

It clocked 10 pm just three minutes ago, I was still up in my room pacing around, with my phone continuously tapping on my palm.

I groaned. Why was Dustin taking so long?

Just when I was about to relax unto my bed, someone pinged me, knowing it was Dustin, I set out to carry my small backpack, I wasn't really escaping with whole luggage, now was I?

stealthily, I stepped out of my room. It was almost midnight but some lights were still switched on, this would make my escape a little difficult cause they might catch me before I even think of escaping.

As I walked through my ground, I heard a little voice coming from Kingston's bedroom, as much as I wanted to ignore it, I eavesdropped.

"Yeah it done Alpha," the voice said, I knew that voice belonged to Vanessa Howler, she was talking to Kingston.

"No I wasn't dicked down, if I was you must have felt the pain-- I've just been happier, I'm finally getting everything I've always wanted, and you too Alpha!" She stated, making my eyes get blurry with the tears covering it, I decided to leave, not wanting to hear anything else.

Furtively, I walked down the stairs, to the first floor, the the ground floor and surprisingly for the first, I found no bodyguard at the end of the stairs. I gulped, thinking this through.

Maybe Kingston already found out?

Gosh, maybe he just wants to trap me!

I sneaked my head out, as I got to the last staircase, trying to find a bodyguard, surprisingly I found none.

This was too good to be true. Where was everyone? Perhaps they were all waiting for me outside?

I shook my head out of those thoughts as I walked slowly into the walk-in room, even if I found no bodyguards inside the house, certainly I would find outside the house, I gulped beginning to think of a plan, Dustin pinged me again, Making me startle in fear, this was it--- the end, this werewolves would have heard it and they'll probably be coming for me.

In a rush, I stepped out of the mansion, running my way out of the gates, never looking back, I found a car at the end of the Street, the same plate number Dustin had sent to me AW-17-6F. I could already hear footsteps from behind me, I knew they were coming.

"That's the Luna's scent!" I heard someone yell. I panicked, running as fast as I could.

"Vedika!" That one booming voice made me still on my feet, my heart seizing, I could sense the wrath in his voice, I looked back at him, and watched as he and his men ran towards me, it was all in a slow-motion as I turned to get fast on my steps, I watched as the blue Benz drove towards me, the view getting clearer, I could see Dustin now, he was the driver.

The car halted, just right in front of me, I wasted no time getting in and as soon as I got in the car, he drove off away from them.

Like In the movies, still in the slow motion, I looked back at Kingston and his men and found an expression of fear on their faces as they all halted their chase, which was strange, why did they stop?

My eyes looked away to the neighbours around and found their lights on they knew something was going on in the neighbourhood, after so many sharp breaths, and heavy breaths, I finally relaxed onto the seat, to look at my driver.

Dustin, it's been over a month, I looked closely at him and found something different about him.

"Thank you so much," I said breathlessly, as he looked at me with his smile--- that smile that used to make me melt and have me lost in it for minutes, but not any more so I responded with a smile back.