conversations.

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Mae.

' language of the optics is one baby I wish you understood.'

"I can't do this," I muttered again to myself. I hadn't even gotten to his office but I was already this nervous.

My sweaty palms were already shaking. I can't believe I let myself say all of that to him, but again what was wrong about it though?

Yesterday after I blurted out to him, I noticed that evening at dinner, no one gawked at me the way they usually did, not Aunt Tabby, not Mr Kingston himself and somehow that made me feel guilty and sad.

I have an issue honestly.

"Sweety, relax". Aunt Tabby soothed me, her hands rubbing my back as we walked on.

I finally got a tour in this huge mansion, but it came to an end when I remembered that I and Nicole would be meeting in two hours.

Beautiful, I honestly feel like everything that surrounded Mr Kingston, was beautiful. Even when I wanted to continue touring, I just couldn't, although I saw a slight relief on Aunt Tabby's face, which made me a little bit curious, but I really didn't pick on it, she was probably tired too.

"We're here," Tabby said. I finally looked up to see we were approaching a black door.

She knocked on the door twice, before we both heard a little 'come in' from the inside.

We both went into the room or has she called it an office. It was way too big for an office really, I loved the black ceramics and his leather seats, being a fan of art my eyes went straight to a beautiful one by my right. His office was basically a kind to call 'High- standard'.

"Sir, I'm sorry, Miss Evans here wanted to see you" Tabby stated, looking at the fine tiles, my eyes were finally ready to meet his but we're disappointed cause his were still fixated on his system, he looked very uninterested.

and I fucking feel sad about that.

Aunt Tabby cleared her throat again, which got his attention before she spoke. "I'll leave now Sir".

Why do people leave when you need them the most?

"Are you going to stand there all day or you're going to speak up?" His cold voice stated, still not looking at me.

Ugh, I hate him.

"Um I- I just wanted- I really just wanted to say- to tell you that I'm going out," I said looking everywhere else than him, but now I felt his heated gaze on me.

I finally looked up to find him walking towards me, how such a huge man could walk without making a sound is still quite confusing.

He stopped to lean on his desk, signalling that I should come closer. Somehow my feet found itself obeying.

He took my arms bringing me closer, close enough to make my heart beat faster than it already was, and the flutter in my tummy? I can't even talk about the shiver I felt, I really needed him to give me some space.

I tried moving back, but his grip on my arms tightened. I sighed, looking down, it's just impossible with this man.

I felt a heated presence at the side of my neck as if he was inhaling my scent. I felt dizzy, if he doesn't stop, I might just die.

His honey eyes finally looked up to mine, though he was still incredibly close. I subconsciously licked my lips, an habit of mine when I'm this nervous, immediately his eyes landed on my lips, shamelessly he was looking and it made me feel much more uncomfortable, his eyes were back on mine again.