did you ever love him?

Please vote on my previous chapter♥

Mae.

Somehow, I woke up not finding Kingston on the bed with me, which was very strange cause usually I woke up struggling to pull out from his very heavy arms-- but he wasn't there this morning.

Strange?

Strange, but that was exactly what I needed since today I'll be off to meet Jerry, Kingston doesn't know about this because even after returning from Fenty yesterday, I still was giving him attitude and ignoring him or perhaps...

Is he mad at me?

gosh, that wasn't the plan! He was supposed to give in to what I wanted!

Reticently, I moved off the bed to do my business, immediately I stepped into the bathroom, I knew Tabby was in, the sounds her feet made while walking was something easy to remember.

After long minutes, I was done, Tabby had dressed our bed, and she wasn't in the room anymore.

I tied my shoelace before finally heading downstairs, as I walked down, I heard murmurings from people around, and I wondered what was going on.

I stepped into the dining hall and I was met with faces I wasn't ready to meet, for now, well except Seb's and Rita's, I looked at them and found a scowl on their faces, and I gave them the puzzling look.

"Hi guys," I greeted.

"Good morning Luna," Seb and Mr Ivan chanted whilst of course Emma's head to the plate.

"Luna? Oh please," I said rolling my eyes with a little laugh between.

I sat down as Tabby began to serve us breakfast, Kingston's seat was empty, which made me utterly confused.

"Um, where's Kingston?" I asked, pulling my hair behind my ear.

"He had to be out early for his meeting," Seb answered.

"Why isn't his Beta with him, and where is um Andrea?" I questioned.

"Oh, He followed him," again he answered.

"Hmm," I hummed, not because of the topic but because of the huge drumstick on my plate.

Immediately after breakfast, I was pacing around, waiting for a call from Jerry, I hadn't set a time and place because I had to be sure he was here already, and besides Fenty was the only familiar good place for me.

The call I had been expecting for so long finally came through, making me rush to pull out my phone, then answering it.

"Hey," he started.

"Hey," I answered.

"Um change of plans, can I pick you up so we could drive to Venice together?" He asked in a rush, but I understood quite perfectly.

"Um okay sure, you do know the mansion don't you?" I asked.

"Of course I do, it's where you live," he answered with a scoff.

"Yeah okay, let me know when you're here," I said before hanging up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I guess you've been living the life of a princess," his first statement was already irking me off.

I got into the car, rolling my eyes as I watched him looking at the mansion with awe.

"Can we leave? I have no time to waste, you better start talking and also explain as to why we're headed to Venice," I said sternly, holding the cold glare at him.