roughly unfolded.

Please vote on my previous chapter.

Emma.

"Oh my fucking God, oh my fucking God, Kingston's going t' kill me," again as he paced he roughly took his hand through his hair.

"Could you shut up?" This time Ivan spoke as he relaxed more into the sofa, his hand rubbing his wrist, he knew I was staring at him, but he avoided my stares- he avoided me in general.

"I hope she's okay," I heard him whisper, but all I wondered who he was plus his strange accent.

I braced myself before speaking, they must have noticed how scared I was anyways.

"Uh-Um I could get some- some painkillers?" I said, with my head facing down.

"We're werewolves we don't need that!" The man said in frustration, almost like he wanted to get rid of me immediately, I cringed at his tone.

"Careful Sandro," Ivan warned, glaring at him enough to send him to the shadows for hiding, like the flicker of fear passed through his face, his eyes glanced to mine, before meeting Ivan's again then his eyes widened in realization. He figured I was his Beta's mate.

"I'm sorry," he said, as he gazed at me again.

"You still haven't talked about what happened with Mecca?" Ivan started obviously trying to change the subject, I knew I shouldn't be here listening to them, but I had to be here, so when the doctor comes down, I'd also be here to know how she was.

"We have other important matters to attend to at the minute Ivan," he grumbled, clearly not ready to talk about the subject and then I wondered who Mecca was, his mate I guess.

"Remember this was the same thing you said that led us to play that stupid drinking game, you've been avoiding it," Ivan pressed forward.

"Okay she left me, her stupid fucker of a werewolf finally got her, I feel the pain every fucking day, but she doesn't care anymore, and I should be happy, as long as she's happy," he said before palming his face with his hands.

"Three of you will always be connected in some way you know that yes?" Ivan asked as he folded his arms, making his muscles display better and honestly I've never met any man sexier.

Where did that come from!?

I looked away immediately, hoping I wasn't caught.

"She's happy," he said again, but it sounded as if he was trying to assure himself.

I didn't understand what had happened but it was obvious his mate left him for someone else, but I thought that wasn't possible if it were, does that mean I could also...

Suddenly I watched as Ivan's face snapped to the staircase as if someone was there, perhaps someone was and he could already hear the footsteps.

Just as I guessed, I watched Mr Andrea, or Andrew I can't recollect, coming down the stairs with a perplexed look.

"How is she?" I spoke out unintentionally. He looked up before staring intently at the two men in the room too.

"She just needs rest," he said, but I knew that wasn't the whole truth.

"Just don't let him pick up your scent Sandro," Mr Andrew mumbled as he walked past us, sitting on the couch beside Ivan.

The man who came to know as Sandro sighed and shifted in discomfort, before groaning.

"Um- Uh can I- can I go see her?" I asked as I looked down at my fingers.

"No, not until Alpha allows anyone to," he said and this time I exhaled.