the talk and prayer sections.

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

also guys there will be a sensitive scene here.

Mae.

'let me go under your skin,let me find the demons that drives those heavenly limbs...'

When Father mentioned coming to pick me up today, I didn't know he'd come this early, even his presence in town was quite surprising, I wonder if he came all the way from Florida,just to get me.

Two of those men were already in jail, I and Dustin gave the policemen information on how they looked like,turns out it wasn't their first time, but the officials and the two lowlifes claimed to not have seen the third man.

The one who almost raped me.

I'm just glad I and Dustin are fine now,Father didn't get the chance to meet my hero, although he met his assistant or something close to that Marilyn called him,Mr Ivan Carlos.

After Father met with my teachers and the policemen,he decided that we should start heading home and here I am now,in the car listening to the music from the radio.

"I can't believe this happened to you" he said , rubbing his temples as he drove.

Earlier this morning,after leaving Mr Keith's castle, I went back to pack up, getting back to see that,my girlfriends had done that already for me.

They already knew my father or a family member would be coming for me.

I had to see that Dustin was alright, I can't really believe all that happened to us, want to stop thinking about it but I can't.

It also hurt my heart that it would be the last time I would be seeing that strange gorgeous looking man who saved my life,it was odd that my father couldn't meet him,he really wanted to meet him to show his gratitude.

I'm still wondering where he left to.

"Mae!" Dad called again and I looked at him confused and shocked.

"Oh my goodness love,that was the third time I called you,where did you go?" He asked with a sad face.

"I've told you for the hundredth time Dad, I am fine" I said wearing a smile.

"Obviously you're not,the doctor said you had a panic attack and you've been stressed out so long" Dad said with hurry.

I sighed again.

"There's no need to worry now,I'm fine" I assured him with a warm genuine smile.

When I saw my Father,all I could do was to run up to him,cry my ass out like a baby and hug him tightly, I missed him so much.

Suddenly, father stopped the car and I looked at him confused, I met tears running down from his eyes,he was crying.

"Do you have any idea how scared I was love?" He said turning to me, I really don't know why Dad was acting like this.

"You Know... when... when you were young, I left you for just few minutes Mae,few minutes and where I met you almost killed me" he said trying so hard to stop crying but he couldn't.

"Where Dad?"I asked.

"In front of a wild animal" he said and I gasped. "It was this close to you" taking both of his hands so close to each other as if he wanted to clap but didn't.

I was shocked.

"Yes Mae,that close, and that's why I hate having you around such places, do you know the worst part?" I looked at him urging him to continue.