CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15: Hot Spring

You had changed into light blue skinny jeans and a white, dressy top with a long black cardigan over the top.

“I’m going out to dinner with Peniel oppa!” you told Min Ji, as you applied your makeup.

“That’s cool.” She said, flipping through the magazine in her hand.

“Bring me home some snacks okay?” she said, getting off the bed to admire you.

“I have the perfect earrings!” she handed you a pair that had stars and butterflies dangling off the hook.

“So pretty!” you said, looking at them.

“You gave them to me!” she poked her tongue out.

“By the way… wear brown boots with your outfit.” She called as she walked out of the bathroom.

There was a knock on the door. You quickly sprayed on some perfume and answered it.

“Hi!” you said, opening the door for Peniel.

“Wow.” He said, looking at you up and down.

“You look gorgeous.” He stated, smiling at you slowly.

You blushed, “Thank you!” and stepped outside, “Bye Min Ji!”

“Bye!” she called, from inside the room.

“Shall we go?” you asked, and he put his arm up for you to link. He was wearing black jeans, a white v neck shirt and a blue jumper.

“Where are we going?” you asked, as you both entered the lobby of the hotel spa.

“It’s a surprise! My sister gave me ideas of places to take you tonight.” He said, blush a little.

The two of you ended up at a semi-formal restaurant, which over looked the port.

“Oppa… this place looks expensive… and I think I’m under dressed.” You said quietly.