CHAPTER 6

MINHYUK’S POV.

My phone rang, it was HyunSik. I had wondered where he disappeared off so early in the morning – normally he’d be the last one to wake up. How strange.

I tapped my phone and put it to my ear, “Hello?”

“Hyung! Today I’m bringing Ji Eun and Min Ji over to the dorm, so tell everyone and get them to clean up as fast as possible. We’re only 10 minutes away.”

I heard him say through the phone. “Alright. What are you doing with –“

“Okay thanks! See you soon!” He said, cutting me off and hanging up. He sounded like he was in a rush. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen where everyone was having their breakfast.

“HyunSik is bringing Ji Eun and Min Ji over, so clean up after you eat.” I said, not talking to anyone in particular.

As I mentioned Ji Eun’s name, I saw SungJae and Peniel shoot their attention towards me. This was going to be interesting.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------  

“Walk faster! I wanna see my Ilhoonie as soon as possible so I can plant a big kiss on his lips!” Min Ji complained, tugging on your arm.

HyunSik chuckled, “We’re almost there, probably another two more minutes or so… Depending on how fast Ji Eun wants to walk.”

“I’m already like running!” You said, pinching him on the arm.

“Ouch!” You eventually entered a building – it looked a bit like yours, but it seemed more… under protection. In the elevator, your heart started beating fast. ‘How am I supposed to act around him? Will it be awkward?’ you kept thinking, fiddling with your fingers. And before you knew it, the front door to their dorm opened. You stepped in after Min Ji, who ran in first searching for her boyfriend.

“Don’t be shy, you’re always welcome.” HyunSik whispered in your ear. You smiled at him, and walked in towards the living room where you heard the noise of the T.V but no other noise.

The first person you saw was ChangSub, “ANNYEONG JI EUN-AH! Long time no see!” he said, giving you a cute smile.

“Annyeong, ChangSub oppa!” You greeted him warmly. MinHyuk appeared behind you, putting his hand on your shoulder, “Ji Eun! You look very pretty today!”