CHAPTER 31

REMINDER: Please vote and comment. T_T

CHAPTER 31: Music Video

“KISS?!” SungJae raised his voice as he read through your booklet.

“What?!” you exclaimed, not having read the script yourself. He walked over to you and showed you, pointing at the word.

“Ji Eun… I’m not sure if I feel comfortable with this…” he trailed off as he went to go and sit on his bed.

You sighed and sat next to him, “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.”

He looked at you and stroked your cheek, biting his bottom lip.

Finally he spoke, “I think I’ll just have to deal with it. I’d rather Peniel kiss you than him kiss Hye Mi. And I can trust Peniel with you.”

“Oppa, are you sure?” you wanted to make sure he was fine with it.

He nodded and leaned his forehead against yours. “I’m just happy I get to spend time with you.”

There was a knock at the door. “Come in.” SungJae called, resting his head on your shoulder.

“Uh… hey.” Peniel said, opening the door and entering the room. “Have you guys… uh…. Read the script?”

You nodded, “Yes we have.”

He looked at SungJae, “Are you okay with it?”

“I guess so. I’d prefer it be you than anyone else to be honest.” He said genuinely. “Make sure you take care of her or else I’ll have to fight you!”

Peniel smiled at his best friend. “Okay. Thank you! I’ll leave you guys now.”

He shut the door gently.

“You’re mine!” SungJae said, grabbing you around the waist and pulling you down on the bed.

You blushed; you hadn’t felt his warm embrace in a long time. “I missed you so much, oppa.” You said, burying your head into his chest. “Mmm… I missed you too.”