CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 44: Christmas

“Merry Christmas~!” you sang as you walked into Min Ji’s room and jumped on her bed, bouncing up and down.

“Merry Christmas!” you yelled a little louder now.

“Stop!” she said, grabbing you around the neck and dragging you down onto her bed.

“I have a present for you!” you teased, and she immediately let you go.

“Here you go!” you handed her a small jewellery box which was wrapped in white paper and tied securely with red ribbon. Her eyes widened as she saw what was in the box.

“Yeppuda! Best friends forever!” she was looking at the silver friendship rings you had bought. The band was thin with different coloured gems in it and on the inside ‘Ji x Ji <3 Best friends’ was engraved.

“Aw! I love you my bestest friend in the whole entire world!” she hugged you again.

You grinned, “I’m glad you like it!” She slipped hers onto her left pinky finger and you did the same. The two of you held your hands out and admired the rings.

Min Ji scrambled off her bed and opened her closet, digging down to the bottom. You looked at her curiously.

“I had to hide it! Otherwise Ilhoon would’ve found my present stash!” she explained, handing you a Victoria’s Secret bag.

You looked at her suspiciously. “What? I couldn’t resist! I know you will love it!” she laughed. “Open it already!”

You took a deep breath and stuck your hand inside the bag, feeling around the pink tissue paper before your fingers landed on two pieces of soft material. You picked it up and examined it. It was black and covered in lace – No. It was pretty much all lace except the underwire.

“Min Ji! It’s so… sexy!” you covered your eyes as you picked up with matching g-string. “Are you trying to corrupt me or something?!”

You earned a laugh from her, “You’re already 17! Don’t be so innocent. I bet you PenJae will find you so hot in that!”

“YAH! Who said I’m even going to wear it!” you protested.

You could’ve sworn you saw a glint of planning flash in her eyes as she smirked. “You’re wearing that to the CUBE party tonight!”