CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16: Home

You opened the door to the apartment.

“It’s good to be home!” you said, running into the familiar place.

“You’re right! Although I do kind of miss the massages…” Min Ji agreed, shutting the door behind her.

You sat down on your bed, and began taking the clothes from your trip out of your suitcase. Before you left Busan, you had bought SungJae a black rope wrist band which had shells attached to it. You wanted to let him know that you thought about him even though you were on holiday. You decided to go to the BTOB dorm to give it to him.

“Min Ji, do you want to come with me to see BTOB?” you asked, poking your head through her door. She looked at you and yawned.

“Maybe I’ll go catch up with you all for dinner?” she suggested, putting her fluffy warm house boots on.

You nodded, “Okay. Make sure you drink plenty of water!” you called as you grabbed your blue coat and headed out the door.

You fingered the wrist band in your pocket.

‘What if he thinks it’s stupid?’ you thought, as you walked through the hallway leading to their dorm. ‘Oh well. I’m sure he’ll wear it anyway.’ 

You knocked on the door.

“Oh! Ji Eun! Annyeong!” ChangSub said, letting you in. “Everyone is in the living area!”

You smiled at him, “Annyeong! I missed you!” you said, hugging him.

“Yay! I missed you too!” he said, pinching your cheeks. You walked through to the living area.

“Oh! Annyeong Ji Eun ah!” they all called.

“ANNYEONGHASEYO! I AM HYUNSIK FROM BTOB NICE TO MEET YOU!” HyunSik yelled jokingly, pretending he’d never met you before.

You laughed. “You’re so silly, oppa!” 

Warm hands covered your eyes. “Guess who?” a voice whispered.