CHAPTER 29

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :""""> HERE'S THE 29TH CHAPTER... ENJOY!

CHAPTER 29: Schedules

MinHyuk’s POV.

‘I  am crapping my pants here. I’m so freaking nervous.’ I thought, looking at Gayoon.

She looked at me and smiled, “Hello!” she said, walking over to me and handing me a plate.

We had just finished a performance and 4 Minute was backstage.

“Hi noona, how are you?” I asked awkwardly, taking the plate. “Oh! I’m very good, yourself?”

“I – I’m good.” I stuttered, my heart beating faster.

“That’s so great!” She walked over to EunKwang and handed him a plate, too.

I watched them talk casually.

‘I hope I didn’t make a fool of myself. How embarrassing.’ I thought, walking to the table that had snacks on it.

I filled my plate and took a seat next to ChangSub. “Why are you so uncomfortable looking?” he asked, patting me on the shoulder.

“Huh? I’m not!” I said, getting defensive. “Whoa!” he stole one of my spring rolls and put it in his mouth.

“Just ask her out already!”

I stared at him. “What are you even talking about?!” I tried to cover up.

He put his lips to my ear, “Gayoon noona. Duh!”

“Is it that obvious?!” I asked quietly. He nodded. 

I cleared my throat, thinking about my conversation with Ji Eun, and walked up to Gayoon again.

“Are you seeing anyone?” I blurted out, without saying any sort of greeting beforehand.