CHAPTER 25

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story has been posted not more than a month ago, I am thankful for the readers who keep on reading my creation. I hope I made your expectation on this next chapter.

CHAPTER 25: The reason why

SUNGJAE’S POV.

‘I wonder what her bad dream was…’ I thought, walking through the streets. It was cold – even if it was almost spring season. My legs carried me to the B1A4 dorm. I had gotten the address from the manager. I knocked twice before the door opened.

“Oh? SungJae?” a familiar face said, smiling welcomingly. It was JinYoung.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said, patting him on the shoulder. “What can I do for you?” he asked, letting me in.

“Can I speak to GongChan?”

He looked at me with a puzzled expression, but then quickly changed his face. “Sure! He’s in his room.”

I walked to the door that JinYoung had pointed me to and knocked on it.

“Come in.” I heard him call. And I did just that.

GongChan sat up when he saw me – he looked a bit too happy. “SungJae! Hello!”

I wanted to punch him already.

“Hi. Can we talk?” I asked walking closer to him.

He stood up, obviously knowing what I was here for. 

“Fine. Let’s go outside then.” He said, leading me out of the dorm and into the streets.

I took a deep breath, “I want you to stop trying to get with Ji Eun.”

He looked at me and smirked, “I can’t do that. Sorry.”

“Why not?” I demanded.

“Well… you see.” He began, “She’s gorgeous, she’s cute, she’s funny, she’s smart. And I think I like her.”