CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43: So B2ST

“It’s going to be Christmas in three days.” You thought aloud, stirring your cup of hot chocolate.

“Yeah… first one here in Korea since a long time.” Min Ji agreed, taking a bite of her ham and cheese toastie.

“Have you done all your present shopping?”

You nodded, “Yeah, I went with SungJae oppa and MinHyuk oppa after their QTV Miracle on 7th street recording.”

“That’s cool. WHAT DID YOU GET ME?” she was grinning.

“Secret! You have to wait until Tuesday.” You poked your tongue out at her.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Ilhoon invited us to the CUBE Christmas Party thing.”

“Jinjja? What’s that?”

She flicked your forehead, “OBVIOUSLY it’s a Christmas Party in the CUBE building?”

“Is there a dress code? Are we playing secret santa?!” you were getting excited.

“I’m pretty sure it’s just casual and no, we’re not playing secret santa!”

“But secret santa is fun!” you pouted.

“Then we’ll play with BTOB!” she suggested, whipping out her phone and sending a text to everyone.

Your phone buzzed – ‘Annyeong everyone~! For Christmas we will be playing secret santa and I will send you all a text individually telling you who you’re buying your present for! And once everyone has received their present, you have to guess who gave it to you! Don’t make it too obvious.’

You eyed her up and down.

“What?” she shrugged her shoulders and then smirked, “You’re going to have someone good!”

“Really, Min Ji? You better not be doing this on purpose.”

She just winked and finished off the last bite of her toastie. “That was yummy!” she smiled.

Your phone buzzed again – ‘HyunSik oppa.’