CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40: Sea Sick

“JEJU ISLAND! HERE WE COME!” Min Ji yelled at the top of her lungs as the two of you stepped out of the taxi, onto a port.

“Um… what?” You asked, confused. “Aren’t we going to the beach?”

She looked at you and sighed. “Ji Eun, don’t you listen?”

You shook your head, “I must of zoned out?”

“Well, while you were zoned out. We planned to spend the night at Jeju Island for EunKwang oppa and MinHyuk oppa’s birthday!”

“Min Ji! I didn’t even pack my pyjamas or toothbrush or make up or anything!” you whined, wanting the taxi to bring you back so you could pack.

“I knew you wouldn’t.” she smirked, “So I packed it for you!”

“Annyeong!” you heard familiar voices calling you, muffled by the wind. You turned around to see the BTOB guys. “Annyeong!” you smiled, walking over to them.

“Are you ready? I hope you don’t get sea sick!” they said, laughing.

You shook your head, “I’m ready and no I don’t get sea sick! Min Ji on the other hand…” you shot a look of worry at her.

HyunSik laughed. “At least it’s not just her – ChangSub and MinHyuk also get sea sick!”

“We have our sea sickness patches on!” ChangSub said proudly, revealing a small patch behind his ear. 

You felt someone put their hand on your lower back, causing you to shiver slightly.

“Let’s get onto the ferry now!” Peniel said, guiding you over. You smiled at him and walked over to the waiting boat.

“We are the birthday boys so she gets to sit in the middle of us!” EunKwang and MinHyuk said to ChangSub.

“But! She’s my pretty girl!” he tried to protest.

“Ah so cute!” you said, “Oppa! I will sit next to you at dinner tonight, okay?”

He instantly smiled, “Yay!” he ran off to sit somewhere else.