CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19: The Ball Part 1

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the K pop ball of 2012!” you heard a familiar voice boom through the speakers. Everyone turned around and looked at the stage – it was Du Jun, and next to him was KiKwang.

“Yes! Welcome everyone! We hope you enjoy the night and the various performances by groups that are attending tonight! Make sure you don’t forget to dance and have some delicious food!” The whole room filled with clapping.

“Okay! So I think we’ll invite our very talented friend to sing for you!” KiKwang said, motioning to the audience. “Please give a warm welcome to G.Na as she performs ‘2HOT’”

There was a loud supporting roar from the crowd. You watched as G.Na smiled and waved, and quickly pounced onto the stage.

“Annyeong!” she said, “I hope you enjoy this performance!”

On cue, the music started playing and even though she was wearing a ball dress, she still managed to execute parts of the dance perfectly.

‘Hey mister~ hey sister~’ she sang, doing some insane body rolls. When she had finished, KiKwang and Du Jun came back out.

“Wasn’t she great?!” they asked, clapping as she left the stage and took her seat again.

“G.Na is really too hot!” Du Jun smiled as he recognised you in the crowd. You smiled back and waved.

“Okay! There will be more performances later so don’t be disappointed! Please enjoy the food!” he said, as waiters came out with trolleys of food.

“Yum! I’m starving!” Ilhoon said, rubbing his hands together.

His hyungs laughed, “You’re always hungry!” he smiled sheepishly at all of them.

After the food, SungJae got up. “Come with me, I’ll introduce you to people!” he said, holding your hand.

You blushed at the sudden public contact and followed him. He led you to a table of familiar looking faces.

“Ji Eun!” HyunA said, standing up and giving you a big hug. “HyunA unnie!” you said, smiling back at her. She introduced you to the rest of 4 minute.

“This is GaYoon, JiYoon, SoHyun and JiHyun.” She said, pointing to her friends around the table.