CHAPTER 27

Author's Note: I will be gone tomorrow for Korean Pop Convention, so here's the update for tomorrow! <3 Enjoy guys. :"""">

CHAPTER 27: Playful

There was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it.” SungJae said, getting up from the bed after he had cuddled you for a while. He came back with a trolley that had the milkshakes, chips, chocolate, popcorn and other treats on it.

“When did you order all this?” you asked, puzzled.

“When you were in the bathroom…” He sneaked a bit of popcorn into his mouth and munched on it cutely.

“Let’s watch a movie, since we have all these snacks.” He suggested, crawling into the bed and passing the food over so it was rested on the bed too. You turned on the T.V and flicked through the channels.

“There are a few movies on at the moment.” You said, checking the guide.

“It doesn’t really matter to me. Just pick one.” He said, leaning his head on your shoulder.

“Don’t complain.” You warned him, stopping on The Princess Diaries 2.

“But I can’t even understand this!” he whined. You laughed, “Well you said anything!” you poked his nose. 

“Oh! Why did she stomp on his foot?” SungJae asked, getting into the movie.

“Because he didn’t tell her who he was at her birthday!” you replied, taking a sip of your milkshake.

“I predict they will be together!” he said proudly. You face palmed, “It wouldn’t be a happy ending if they didn’t.” 

After a while, you noticed him looking at you. You ignored him and kept on watching until you felt his fingers draw shapes on your tummy. It gave you tingles.

“I’m going to go have a shower.” You said, getting up and running to the bathroom.

“Don’t be too long, I want to shower also!” he called as you shut the door. You had found pyjamas that the hotel supplied and changed into those and a spare tank top you always carried when you had finished.

“It’s your turn.” You said, drying your hair and coming out of the bathroom. He smiled and went to go have his shower too. 

He came out with wet hair, pyjama pants and a bathrobe on.

‘Crap. He looks ridiculously hot.’ You thought to yourself, hiding your red cheeks with the thick blanket.

“I’m done.” SungJae said, jumping onto the bed.

“Oppa! Stop jumping! I’m trying to sleep!” you complained playfully.

“Not anymore!” he said, putting his hands on your stomach and pressing down really quickly as though he was doing CPR.

You burst into laughter, “Oppa! Oppa! Stop! Hahahahaha! Stop oppa!”

“Wae?! You’re laughing means you like it!” he continued to bounce you.

“YAH! Yook SungJae!” you yelled, slapping his arms. He grabbed your arms and pinned them above your head and looked at you seriously. “Yah… Oppa… What are you doing?” you asked as he stared at you. He just smirked and leaned in closer. “YAH!” you said, trying to shift your head away. 

“Scared?” he said – you weren’t sure if he was serious or just playing with you.

“NO!” you poked your tongue out at him.

“That’s it!” He said pinning you down with his whole body. You couldn’t even budge.

“Looks like I have to… TICKLE YOU!” he said, letting go of your arms and running his fingers across your sides. You just lay there.