CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18: Nails, Hair, Make-up

“Hello?” you said, answering your phone.

“Yah! Ji Eun-ah!” ChangSub said, “We’re outside already. Grab all your things and lets go go go!”

“Coming! Don’t leave without me!” you said while pressing the end call button.

You picked up the bag containing your dress as well as your shoes and ran out the door. Min Ji had already left earlier with Ilhoon to go get ready.

You saw ChangSub waving you over, to let you know where they were.

“Annyeong oppa!” you said to no one in particular as you squished yourself between MinHyuk and EunKwang.

“Hello!” they greeted you warmly.

“Are you excited?” MinHyuk asked, reaching over you and pulling your seatbelt down.

“Yes! I’ve never been to a salon to get ready before!” you said, smiling brightly.

“Good! They’re going to make you look even more beautiful!” ChangSub said, “Enjoy the experience!”

You reached the salon. It had three stories – the first one was nails, the second one was hair and the third was makeup. “Wow!” you said, taking in the surroundings. “It’s huge!”

“Do you like it?” EunKwang said, taking your hand and leading you to the nail station. “Yes!”

He turned to the nail artist and told her, “Make it simple – possibly just French tip nails, okay?”

The lady nodded and asked you to sit down.

“Ji Eun, we’re just going to be a few shops down – we haven’t had a chance to eat yet! We’ll be back in about an hour.” ChangSub said, shuffling the other two out of the room. “Okay!”

You lay your hands softly onto the small cushion so the nail artist could access your nails easily. “You have really nice nails!” she said, admiring them. “Jinjja? Thank you!”

The lady was swift and smooth, getting the nails on both of your hands done in roughly half an hour. “Miss, if you could please change to the massage chair at the side of the room and I’ll being your pedicure.” She said to you kindly. You got up and sat in the chair and put your feet into the foot spa. She turned on the water and gave your feet a quick wash and then started to paint matching French tips on them. You looked at your finger nails, smiling at how pretty they looked until you fell asleep. When you woke up MinHyuk was standing in front of you.