CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 28: Eottoke?

You woke up, embraced by an unfamiliar pair of arms. You looked over to see Peniel hugging you. Your face turned red.

‘Where’s SungJae oppa?’ you thought, scanning your room – you then saw a note. You picked it up and read it.

‘Good morning! I’m just down stairs making pancakes for you! Don’t worry, I haven’t left you! Love, SungJae.’

You smiled and tried to wriggle free of Peniel’s embrace, but he groaned and pulled you even closer, burying his face into your neck. You looked at his face; it was so peaceful and cute.

‘How am I supposed to get out?’ you thought, realizing you needed to pee.

‘I guess I have no other choice.’

You poked his face, “Peniel oppa. Wake up! I need to pee!”

He stirred a little, but didn’t wake up. “Oppa!” you said, shaking him almost violently.

“Huh? What?” he said, opening his eyes, confused, and still holding you. He looked at you and then blushed, realizing he had been cuddling you.

“Mianhe Ji Eun! Please don’t hit me!” he said, blocking his face.

You laughed, “That’s fine, oppa. I just need to go to the bathroom and you wouldn’t let go of me!”

You made your way to the bathroom as he let you go. “I’mma go back to sleep now.” He said sleepily, grabbing the other pillow as your replacement. You giggled softly and washed up.

“Good morning, oppa!” you said cutely, hugging SungJae from behind.

“I can get used to this.” He said, turning around and kissing your nose, leaving you blushing.

“Are you hungry? I made some pancakes over there on the counter for you… with strawberries and bananas!”

You smiled at him, “Thank you, oppa!” and sat down on one of the stools. You put the first piece into your mouth, and your eyes widened.

“Whoa! Oppa! Since when did you know how to cook? It’s very delicious!”