CHAPTER 9

“I don’t want to play this anymore!” complained EunKwang, “We’re running out of dares. Let’s play… hide and seek!”

“Yes! I haven’t played that since I was a kid!” ChangSub joined in too.

“I think that because Ji Eun is the birthday girl, she can find us all first!” 

“Fine! If I must…” you said, looking at them all. You all had a bit of soju to drink and felt more happy than usual.

“I’ll count to 20 and you all have to hide! The only boundaries are outside the apartment – the balcony is fine!”

“ONE! TWO! THREE! …” you began, closing your eyes and facing a wall. You heard them all run.

“NO THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO HIDE!” you heard someone get pushed and you giggled.

When you had finished counting to 20 you yelled out, “READY OR NOT! HERE I COME!”

Turning around, you stayed still so you could hear any breathing or giggling. Nothing. ‘Weird… Usually people hide super close so they won’t be found first.’ You thought to yourself, looking inside the kitchen. Opening the cupboard door, you didn’t see anyone… but you heard someone giggle.

“WHO’S THERE!” you yelled out, trying to startle the hiding person. You saw something move at the corner of your eye and you stomped up to the space between the fridge and the wall.

“RAH!” you yelled, and had a screaming MinHyuk jump with fright. You laughed like retard. His face was so cute when you scared him!

“Okay MinHyuk oppa, you search the bottom floor and I’ll go up to the top floor!” you said, pointing at the dining room. He nodded and ran off looking for other people. As you walked up the stairs, you stomped really hard on purpose.

“I’m comingggggggg! Hehehehehe” you laughed.

You heard movement coming from your room. “Aha!” you yelled, running towards your room. There was a bump underneath your blanket and you started laughing, ‘What a silly place to hide!’ you thought.