CHAPTER 36

Author's Note: Last update for today and the END is near. =)) Planning for a sequel... (= 3=)a

CHAPTER 36: Foolish

You sat crossed legged on the bed. You couldn’t help but think of the kiss you had shared with Matt.

‘It was different to when SungJae kiss…’ you stopped your trail of thought. You didn’t want to think about SungJae. Things were different now, after that kiss.

‘Who am I kidding? I still love him.’ You thought, falling back onto the mattress and wrapping the blanket around you.

‘I better get some rest before I go back to Seoul tomorrow.’ You sighed as you fell asleep.

“Ji Eun. Please… Don’t leave me.” You heard SungJae crying.

“I’m sorry.” You said, getting up from the bench – but you weren’t sorry at all – unlike when you really broke up with him. You walked past Peniel as you left; the pain in his eyes was undeniable.

Matt was waiting for you as you smiled at him. He pulled you into a hug and kissed you on the lips. As you broke away, you turned to look at the two guys who you had loved so much and smirked.

“Sorry. But I’m with him.” You laughed as you walked away. Your heart was like ice and you didn’t care about how they felt anymore.

As long as you took your revenge out on the male kind. They deserved it after what they did to you – what they did to your mentality. And you used them against each other.

You woke up, hot tears coming out of your eyes.

‘I would never do that to SungJae or Peniel.’ You thought, disorientated by your surroundings. You realized you had fallen asleep in the taxi which was taking you back to your apartment. Seoul, South Korea.

You took in the familiar surroundings as you pulled up outside the apartment. It was only 7:30AM – Min Ji would still be sleeping. The taxi driver helped you take out the luggage out of the boot and wheeled it to the front door of the building.

“Thanks.” You said as you handed him the cash. You walked up to the front door and stuck the key in, turning it softly and opening the door. There was a figure positioned on the stairs, head in his hands. It was SungJae. He was dressed in clothes that he was probably wearing the day before. He looked like a mess.