Chapter 103: Sitting on the throne

E.N.D: I knew the air smelled weird. It was because of you. It's finally nice to see you again Serafall Leviathan.

Serafall: how do you know who I am?

E.N.D: Most importantly.

Serafall never saw if coming, in an instant E.N.D appeared behind her. She never had a chance to react.

E.N.D: What are you doing here little devil? You're far away from home.

She tries to swing backwards towards E.N.D but her punch fazes through as he turned into a shadow. Once she missed he reappears this time immobilizing her by holding her arm behind her back. He uses his holy dragon magic to slowly hurt Serafall.

Serafall: Let me go this instant! I don't know who you are but you're making a big mistake!

E.N.D: oh? I'm I ? Answer my question and I might just let you walk out of here alive. Why are you here? Out of all the places you could be in, you're here in this small and ugly town.

Serafall: it's none of your business!

E.N.D: really?

He begins to use his holy magic causing Serafall to let out a yelp of pain.

Serafall: you can use holy magic?!

E.N.D: I wouldn't exactly call it that but I guess you can so. You still haven't answered me little one. Either tell me what I want to here or I'll kill you.

Serafall: The underworld has gotten reports or towns worshipping entities. They think these entities could be the nine demon gates..

E.N.D is left shocked hearing the underworld is actually going after the nine. He then remembers one of Natsu's memories in which Sirzechs promised not to go after him or the nine demon gates.
Serafall noticed E.N.D was lost in thought she took this chance and with her off hand casted a spell that blinded E.N.D forcing him to let her go to cover his eyes. Once the bright light died down, he looked around for her but couldn't find anything nor pick up on her scent.

E.N.D: Damn brat. So the dragon god wasn't lying when she said the devils will betray me.

A portal opens next to E.N.D. He looks at it and sees Selene walk out of it.

Selene: Are you done my lord. I'm sure I gave you enough time to burn this town.

E.N.D: Yeah, it's done. I also found out that one of the Leviathans was here.

Selene: Really? Did they find out who you were?

E.N.D: no she had no clue.

Selene: do they know about me?

E.N.D: no, they mistook this town for worshippers who worshipped the nine.

Selene: Ara, that's unfortunate. Did you kill it?

E.N.D: she escaped.

Selene: No matter my lord. You'll get your chance.

She walks towards the portal as E.N.D follows behind. The two stepped through it and appeared back at Selene's home. He took this chance to question Selene.

E.N.D: what do you mean I'll get my chance?

Selene: the great factions are having a gathering tomorrow. I'm sure the topic would be about the dragon kings death.

E.N.D: and you want me to attend this meeting?

Selene: That is correct. What better way to reveal your return then by announcing it to all of those who betrayed you. What better way to show them that the dragon king isn't dead. But instead let his inner rage out.