Chapter 71: The Rain Stops

Everyone looked on as they saw Natsu and his parents face off. They couldn't do anything not even move as they just simply stared at each other trying to figure each other out.

Yubelluna: are they going to move?

Kuroka: the anticipation is killing me!

Rossewiesse: didn't Natsu just get out of a fight with E.N.D? How much more magic power does he have left?

E.N.D: I'm surprised none of you have caught on to what he was doing.

Everyone: huh?

E.N.D: alright first of all could we stop calling me E.N.D! I'm not that demon anymore.

Xenovia: Huh? You still look like E.N.D to me. Besides we can't call you Natsu because it will just confuse everyone.

Dragneel: well for now you can just call me Dragneel.

Xenovia: yeah no. That's too complicated I'm sticking with E.N.D.

Dragneel grows a tick on his forehead annoyed by Xenovia's remarks.

Mira: easy there master. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Grayfia: yeah. How is it that Natsu hasn't tired himself out. Just in the last attack I feel completely drained.

Dragneel: the guy is a dragon slayer. He can devour any element thrown at him and gain his power back like nothing. This entire time he's been slowly eating away at the wind slowly gaining his stamina back while also not letting his opponents know.

Grayfia: You spotted this?

Dragneel: Nope just now I did. He did a good job at hiding it from me and the rest of you.

Everyone turned back to look at Natsu and the other dragons standing in front of him.

Grandine: Son I don't know why you want to do this now but we as parents will not back down either.

Igneel: the boy wants to test his power against us. I'm honestly quite curious to see how far you've gotten.

Grandine: Igneel!

Natsu powers up covering himself in the same crimson red flames that he used to fight against E.N.D. Igneel and Grandine saw this and knew they were in for a long battle.

Natsu: Fire Dragon King Mode!

Igneel: Ooo! You mastered the king mode! No need to hold back now is there Grandine.

Grandine: you're right. Natsu I just want to tell you as your mother I'm proud of how far you've come.

The air around Grandine and Igneel becomes thick. The skies turn dark as lightning can be seen illuminating the skies above.

Grandine: But as queen...I won't go easy on you even if you are my son. Sky Dragon Queen Mode!

Igneel: Fire Dragon King Mode!

Grandine is covered in a pink aura her hair changed color as she grew miniature wings on her ankles, wrist, and shoulder blades. Her hair grew longer and messy. Igneel was covered in the same aura Natsu was covered in. Sensing the enormous amount of magic power coming from them Natsu took a step back. He then noticed he was shaking. He looks down and smiled.

Natsu: I'm actually afraid..haven't been this scared in a long time.

Kuroka: holy crap the magic around those three is incredible!

Rossewiesse: it's hard to breath too...

She said as she struggled to catch her breath as did everyone else.