Chapter 3: Hiding The Truth

???:Natsu...son....Natsu!

Natsu: who's there?

??? That's right you don't remember me.

Natsu: why do you smell so familiar to me?!

???: control your power son, they will be coming for you control your power don't let it take over you no matter what.

Natsu: Wait! Who are you?! Answer me!!!

Beep Beep Beep*

Natsu: stupid alarm clock...

I reach for the alarm and turn it off. Then I rub my eyes waking my self up more.

Natsu: was all that a dream? Who the hell was that? Ugh dammit!

I reach to the left of me as I feel something squishy.

Natsu: what the?

I continue to squeeze more and more until I notice a bit of red hair sticking out from under the covers.

Natsu: Wait one moment...is that.... Rias?!!

She wakes up and looks towards me.

Rias: morning Natsu.

Natsu: R..r..r.ri..Rias what are you doing here? And why are you naked?!

Rias: oh well after the fight yesterday you were hurt injured pretty badly and so I healed you.

Natsu: healed me how exactly?

Rias: well you see in order for me to heal you we both have to be naked.
She points down.

Natsu: huh?

Then I noticed I'm completely naked as well so I quickly try to find a towel to cover my self with.

Natsu: okay now then. How did we get home?

Rias: Well I called your little sister like you said before you past out and got the address to your house and here we are.

She smiles at me and gives me a nervous giggle.

Knock knock knock*

Wendy: Natsu you in there?

Natsu: shit it's Wendy! Quickly cover your self up

Just then my little sister opens the door and sees me on top of Rias. She then stares at us while we stare back in complete silence.

Wendy: ......

Natsu and Rias: .........

Wendy: .......

Natsu and Rias: .......

She then starts to close the door slowly and begins to head down stairs.

Natsu: crap now my sister is going to have the wrong idea.

Rias: What was so bad about it?

Natsu: nothing I'm going to take a shower I'll be back.

I go in my personal bathroom that I had inside my room and begin to take a shower I was so focus on what I was dreaming about the night before that I didn't hear Rias come in the shower until she hugged my from behind.

Natsu: Rias?!!

Rias: yes what is it?

Natsu: I thought I told you to wait?