Chapter 55: Don't Forget Who You Are.

Xenovia and Rossewiesse make it back up to the stand where we are sitting. Everyone greeted them and congratulated them on a job well done. I even joined in, I was surprised to see how much stronger they both have gotten even being able to come up with some new techniques.

Kuroka: Good job on starting us off with a win girls!

Rossewiesse: It wasn't easy but we where able to prevail.

Yubelluna: Nice moves you too. Looks like your training has paid off.

Xenovia: I'm pretty sure you all heard what happened in Kyoto. We didn't want another repeat of that happening. So Rossewiesse and I started training and even came up with those super cool new moves you saw.

Nastu: Iron Shadow Dragon Slash Huh? Sounds familiar.

She turns around spotting me, she tries to hide her face as she's blushing.

Xenovia: Y..yeah...

Natsu: You were even able to faze through Beruka

Natsu: You were even able to faze through Beruka. Nice work using the blades shadow ability.

Xenovia: Ahh! Shut it! It was embarrassing okay! I didn't know what else to call it!

Natsu: it's okay I thought it was awesome!

I pat her head. Again she blushes. I then turn to look towards Rossewiesse.

Natsu: Dragon's Haven. Super cool!

Rossewiesse: Th..thank you. It was only right I called it after your clan.

Natsu: It's okay, you can call it what ever you want. I'm just shocked how much you guys have improved in just a few weeks.

Kuroka: Well if you would stop leaving the house so much you would see how much we all have improved!

Yubelluna: Kuroka, stop it! You know Natsu is busy with that thing.

Kuroka: what thing?

Yubelluna: Are you serious? You can't be this dense.

Kuroka: what the hell did you just call me?!

Yubelluna: oh I'm sorry let me repeat it. You can't be this stupid!

Kuroka: You know what? Why don't I kick your ass right here!

I watch as Rossewiesse and Xenovia try to hold both Yubelluna and Kuroka back. The two of them are like oil and water they can't get along with each other.

Grayfia: I really hope those two aren't paired up with each other.

Natsu: you got that right.

Announcer: Our next battle will begin shortly so if all would please take a look at our big screen to see who's up next!

Just like last time the screen begins to generate who's going to fight. First up is Sairaorg.

Announcer: First up is...Coriana Andrealphus and Misteeta Sabnock, pair of bishops! And next from the Dragneel side is..?!