Chapter 34: My Curse

Grayfia's Pov
After seeing Natsu fight against his own comrades. There was little to be said on our way back home. Natsu was near death thanks to Loki poisoning the air which caused Natsu so become seriously weak. Loki took advantage of that weakness and nearly killed him. But Natsu on instinct turned into his Etherious form giving him new life. Because of this his comrades got to see Natsu's true power. The one man who we devils where warned to flee, the one man who single handedly took down God and Satan. Was there own friend, like the saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. To be honest if it weren't for Akeno stepping in to counter Issei's attack Natsu would had been seriously injured or he could had died.
We arrive home as we see Yubelluna, Kuroka and Wendy all waiting for us.

Kuroka: Natsu!

She says with a happy smile of her face and jumps on him giving him a big hug. Natsu slowly wraps his arms around her returning the hug.

Yubelluna: Lady Grayfia, you guys are back sooner then we expected.

She says to me as she looks behind me and sees Sona along with Tsubaki and Saji.

Yubelluna: I see we have special guest. Where's Rias?

I can hear Tiamat softly growl at hearing her name.

Grayfia: uhh..she won't be with us for a while.

Wendy: Why not?

She asks with curiosity. Natsu sets Kuroka down on the floor and makes his way to his little sister. He places his hand on her head and ruffles her hair in a playful manner, causing her to giggle.

Natsu: It's..a long story.

He then makes his way upstairs to his room. Kuroka, Yubelluna and Wendy all notice something is wrong with him.

Wendy: big brother...

Yubelluna: did something happen in the underworld?

We all look at one another. Some of us look down with sad expressions on our face. Tiamat simply grinds her teeth and storms of to her room angry. Sona and the others stay with me.

Grayfia: Lady Rias and her peerage won't be staying with us anymore. During our stay in the underworld, Natsu fought Loki.

Kuroka: Loki?

I nod at her and continue telling them what happened.

Grayfia: Natsu was kicking butt the entire time, but Loki came prepared. He had poisoned the air which Natsu absorbed in order to regain his strength back and it backfired on him. Loki almost killed Natsu.

The girls where in shock at hearing this.

Grayfia: to be quite honest we couldn't believe either. Tiamat and I actually thought Natsu was going to die...

Yubelluna: couldn't you or Tiamat step in to help him?

Grayfia: Natsu made us promise not to. While Natsu was down Loki revealed to Rias and the others who Natsu really was...

I say as I look towards the ground a little.

Grayfia: On pure instinct Natsu turned into his Etherious form which healed him of all and any injury he might have had. But doing that just proved Loki was right. Long story short Natsu was forced to fight against Rias and the others. Of course he won..but not completely. He might have won the battle but inside Natsu was defeated. He fought against his own friends, and possibly lost the only person keeping him stable.

The girls all have a sad look in there eyes. Kuroka couldn't help but shed a few tears along with Wendy. Yubelluna was simply looking down. After I finish telling them what happened I show Sona and Tsubaki to there room. Saji decided he would just head home, even though I told him it would be fine for him to stay the night. According to him. "It wouldn't be right to be in another dragons home with out his permission." It seems Saji has begun to accept the fact that he is now part of Natsu's clan just like the rest of us. After taking a bath I head to my room which I share with Tiamat. I walk inside get dressed and get ready for bed. To my surprise Tiamat speaks to me.