Chapter 19: White Shadow Dragon

Third Pov*
Natsu and the others are instantly teleported to where Issei and the others are. When they arrive they see Issei with his boosted gear activated, Xenovia with her Durandal out, and Saji with his sacred gear which Natsu hasn't seen until now. Koneko also is there in a fighting stance ready to take on who ever was in front of them.

Natsu: Issei!

Sona: Saji!

Issei: you guys? what are you doing here?

Rias: we could ask you the same thing.

Freed: Well well if it isn't big red and the rest of her pathetic servants.

Akeno: Freed? What is he doing here? I thought there was a fallen angel here?!

Freed: you're not wrong. There is a fallen angel here but I just wanted to show you guys something I got.

Freed lifts his coat and reveals that he has most of the Excalibur's fragments.

Freed: I just got this one too. Look!

He then pulls out Excalibur mimic that belonged to Irina, as he laughs maniacally. This enrages Natsu.

Natsu: where is she You piece of crap!

Freed: she's right over there can't believe you guys missed her.

Everyone looks to there right as they see Irina tied to a cross with her arms extended to each side and her feet tied together. Freed once again laughs evilly.

Freed: how ironic is it not?! This whore who believes in god so much was placed there by my master he meant to do it too that's the funny part!

Freed laughs again, Sona and Tsubaki run to her aid untying her and checking if she is alright. Natsu is so angry that his eyes change to dragon eyes as his aura rises it's not his normal this one is darker more sinister everyone around him can sense his power his killing intent, his blood lust.

Natsu: YOU BASTARD!

Natsu attacking Freed punching him in the gut making him cough up blood sending him flying a few hundred feet away from them. Natsu's left side begins to change he is growing pitch black scales on one side of his body with a killer look in his eyes, Freed then appears again in front of Natsu tries to swing one of his holy swords but Natsu grabs it with one hand and shatters it shocking Freed making him jump back.

Natsu: Shadow Dragon Roar!

The attack heads towards Freed but at the very last second a barrier is summoned in front of him blocking the attack.

Natsu: Tch.

Sona's Pov
I'm surprised to see Natsu like this I never knew he harbored such power inside of him. I did see him fight Riser but this is different way different. It's like he is letting his inner dragon out the cage and it's truly terrifying.

Tsubaki: did...did you know about this?

Sona: I saw him fight Riser but this is different...it's like the darkness within is consuming him some how.

Rias: How is Irina?

Sona: she's fine, I'll have to take her to the school to heal her properly

Rias: It's fine do you must take Akeno with you in case of anything

Tsubaki picks up Irina as I summon a magic circle to teleport us to the school to heal her properly. I look towards Natsu who's entire left side is covered by black scales covering his arm, his neck even part of his face. Akeno puts her hand on my shoulder and gives me a smile