Chapter 108: The Four Prayers.

Akeno's Pov
I...I thought for sure Natsu had died when Irene and Mira told us about what happened. I didn't know how to react and neither did anyone else in the house that day. To be honest I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces that day. But the person who was in the most pain was Grayfia. It's like she felt all of our sadness, Grayfia suddenly attacking Irene certainly caught us all of guard. Two of the most powerful beings fighting because they don't know who to take there anger out on, both of them not knowing how to react to the feeling of loss. I don't blame her for acting the way she did neither do I blame Irene. Thankfully Wendy stopped them, that action verified to us that Natsu had truly passed away. Her being sister to the dragon king she was next in line for the throne and with that everything that came with it. When I found out I was scared on how Rias might react. But the factions decided to have a meeting when we all least expected it. In the meeting Venelana and Irene verified to the other factions and families that Natsu had died in battle. Sacrificing himself to protect his friends, to prevent anymore destruction. But what none of us expected was for Micheal and Odín to push to eliminate the clan, meaning us...
That sudden revelation was met with shocked faces as well as angry ones. The Sitri's and Phenex's had one member of there family each join our clan. The Asgardenes had Rossewiesse, Azazel even though he's a fallen angel he always showed his loyalty to Natsu and even then he showed his loyalty. The angels had Irina with us. Everyone in that room that day had someone who had joined the clan. But they didn't care..they marked us all as enemies of the factions. That was until...

Rias: Natsu...?

Akeno: huh?

I looked up and there he was. His pink hair, his scaly scarf, that goofy grin on his face. He was alive, and well just feet away from us. I couldn't believe it and neither could anyone else in that room.

E.N.D: So, you plan on killing your own simply because the brat managed to gather and unite everyone? You guys are trash.

No wait...something is off about Nastu...

Lady Phenex: Riser why are you kneeling?

Riser: Listen to Riser, he's felt this darkness before..if you value your life you'll kneel too.

As soon as he said that the Phenex family and Sitri's bowed to him.

Grayfia: Natsu! I know you're in there.

Even Grayfia knows...so this is who I think it is. The darkness, the anger, the sadness, the hatred, this isn't the Natsu I know..this is E.N.D...
He spoke about things some of us already knew but he also said things none of us knew. The war between dragons to work along side the humans, but also the greed of devils, the selfishness of angels and traitorous ways of the fallen. By the sound of his voice you could tell he was tired of it all. Saru the new peerage member Sirzechs appointed to join us wasn't making things any better. He taunted Natsu, picked at him with a stick. You know how the saying goes "don't poke the sleeping bear" in this case don't poke the sleeping dragon. In one sudden step he was inches away from me. I could feel his power from where I'm standing, the anger, I don't blame him for stabbing Saru with a holy spear. If I was in his shoes I would had done the same. To others like Micheal and Odín this was a declaration of war, Natsu broke the one rule that kept everyone at bay. But as I remember it Natsu warned them, he warned all of us. If they came for his family he would kill each and every person. So the ones who broke this spoken treaty where the higher ups.
Battle ensued between Sirzechs and Natsu, it was humbling to say the least. To witness E.N.D's power first hand. He was handling Sirzechs like a regular devil. He dodged and weaved his way to safety from his attacks and would counter ten times as strong with physical attacks and magic. When the others saw that they might loose they joined. Micheal, Odín, even Issei got involved. Just like any other fight you could see the excitement in Natsu's eyes, his thirst for battle. But I guess it was too much for him to handle so soon from recovering from his injuries. He tired quick and was on the defensive most of the fight. Then everyone combined there power to defeat him, but when I thought hope was lost she arrived.