Chapter 70: The End of E.N.D

E.N.D: to think I'll be forced into using my full power against ants like you! It's time you all said goodbye!

E.N.D began to go a transformation. His arms turned into claws, he began to grow a dark shadow around his eyes. His teeth were sharp, his pupils dilated, dark red scales covered 90% of his body, and his flames were a dark crimson.

Everyone wasn't surprised to see E

Everyone wasn't surprised to see E.N.D go into this transformation but they all new the game has changed. He was taking them serious, and it became a life or death situation. Even with Natsu helping them they had hope. Grayfia deep down knew that if Natsu went all out against E.N.D the two will die. He told her that he will fight until his last breath but she didn't want it to come to that.

E.N.D: It's funny how all of your expressions changed. There's no need to have a face like that when all of you will die!

He raised his right fist up in the air and punches the ground beneath him. The ground began to shake as fire began to split the earth it self in two. Flames erupted from under the ground like lava causing a huge wave of fire to go towards the group. Natsu seeing this stood in front of everyone and created a wind barrier blocking the incoming flames, Grayfia joined and made an ice shield of her own to help out Natsu. The attack passed right by them as everyone else looked upon as the flames passed right above them and engulfed the surrounding area.
Once the attack was finished both Natsu and Grayfia lowered there barriers and breathed in heavily exhausted by the amount of magic they had to use in order to keep everyone safe.

Natsu: Dammit! He's as strong a ever!

Grayfia: Yeah...

Rossewiesse: what do we..

But before she can finish what she was saying E.N.D attacked at an incredible speed. This caused her to brace for impact as she went to cover her self. Seeing as nothing never happened she lowered her guard and saw Natsu and E.N.D both standing in front of her. With E.N.D's fist being caught by Natsu's hand. He disappears again and goes to kick Kuroka but again is stopped by Natsu as he uses a kick of his own to block it.

E.N.D: seems we're a match in speed. I'm not surprised you are me after all. But just look at yourself you're already using your dragon force to keep up with me. Soon you'll run out of magic power

Natsu squints his eyes at E.N.D and blows a dragon roar at him but he leaps out of the way protecting himself. Natsu then looks at himself seeing that he is indeed in his dragon force mode, seeing his scales appear around his arms.

Rossewiesse: thank you..

Kuroka: Thanks..

Natsu: I already told you once. I would not let my friends or anyone here die. If that means that I have to exhaust all of my magic I will.