Chapter 72: The Return Of The King

Grayfia: WHAT?!!?

Grayfia screamed out, shocked by what Natsu just said.

Grayfia: She tried to kill you! Why recruit her into the clan? What if she tries to kill you again?!

Venelana: Grayfia please calm down

Natsu: Listen Grayfia at times like these we need all the help we can get.

Grayfia: but we're more than enough to handle anything!

Natsu: it's true we are capable of fighting anyone and stopping anything but stopping a god is different. Wendy and I might be dragon slayers but that doesn't mean we can kill a dragon god.

Grayfia stays quite knowing Natsu is right. But she still feels conflicted about having Irene join the clan after she tried killing him.

Irene: please Grayfia forgive me for trying to kill Natsu. But please understand if I didn't do what those gods asked me to do they would've killed my daughter...

Grayfia: fine...I forgive you. Do anything suspicious and I'll end your life.

Irene: thank you s-...wait...is that a threat?

Grayfia: take it as you want, just know you've been warned.

Irene begins to smell the air around everyone.

Irene: hoo, seems like you have mated with Natsu. Does that mean your his queen?

Grayfia immediately blushes as her cheeks turn red. Wendy also blushes hearing this, as do Venelana and Misla.

Irene: it would explain why you're so hostile towards me. Don't worry I won't take Natsu away from you...not yet at least.

A small crack is heard coming from the window in the room. The air around Grayfia grew cold as her magic began to rise. She grew a lifeless look in her eyes and looked towards Irene.

Grayfia: want to repeat that again?

Irene: Gladly.